Aman's Emotional Breakdown

Recap:Aman was feeling guilty.

It was the day of Richard-Ena's engagement. Roshni got ready in the gown. Roshni came and Aman kept staring at her.
Roshni:Khanbaba..Kuch zyada makeup..ho gaya kya?
Aman:Stop! No bakwas about yourself! You are pretty enough to stand by me,balke zyada hi ho and main pheeka padjaunga tumhare saamne!
Roshni blushed hardly.
Roshni:Stop buttering me! Lets go!
Aman kept Arushi in the baby toddler and forwarded his arm. Roshni held that smilingly.

They reached in the engagement party. The party was going well. It was the time of ring-exchange. Roshni held Aman's arm excitedly. Aman was feeling bad and she never got a chance to experience these all and got stucked with the baby.
Aman's eyes were teary. He was seeing only her. Just then,it was the time for bible exchange. Roshni was watching the rituals and was very Aman. Aman smiled by seeing her.
All the rituals were done by then. Roshni was holding Aman's arm.Just then,Anisha came.
Anisha:Hi,Aman!Raat ke party mein arahe ho na?(going close to him)
Roshni tightened her grip.
Aman:Its already 11 pm. And tum kis party ki baat kar rahe ho?
Anisha:Dont you know?
Just then,a boy spoke up from the behind.
Rahat:We didnt tell him because he has a baby now! His fatty girlfriend wont let him come. He has to prepare for more babies(in a mocking tone)
All laughed. Roshni's eyes became teary.
Aman:Shutup guys!
PS-Ena wasnt there.
Roshni:Khanbaba its okay..You should go to the party!
Aman:No,i wont..
Anisha:Awwww,how cute! LOL,Aman come to the party! You are stucked with her and the baby! Look at her gown,uff so tacky! Why did you wear this? You look too fat and horrible in this!
Aman:Anisha,stop talking rubbish! I wont go and you have no right to ..
Roshni(cutting his talk):He is going with you all! Dont speak ill about my daughter!
Aman:I am not going anywhere with them.
Roshni started to go from there. Aman went behind her.
Aman:Rosh..please stop!
Roshni pushed him.
Roshni:Whats your problem? Can you leave us for a while?
Aman:No! I cant!
Roshni:They are saying rubbish about us just because of you! I had left everything behind. You took me back to this world and now.. everything is messed up. Please baksh do hame and go to the party! You have made our lives hell!
Aman:Rosh..
Roshni:Go away,please!
Aman was hurt.
Aman:If you want this..then i will go..Aru..shi ka dhyann rakhna..
Roshni:Please jao!
[Aman's pov:I have to go..I cant see her like this! She wants me to go there. I will go to the party!]
He left with teary eyes. Roshni wiped her tears and went back to the flat.
[Roshni's pov:I told him to go but i didnt want him to go because Anisha would be there and..and she would..no..a am not..capable..he should leave me! I made Arushi lay down on the bed. She is sleeping. I went to a corner and started sobbing]

Aman went to the place where the party was. It was an after engagement party for chilling. Aman entered in the party being upset. He went to the bar corner and started drinking. Ena noticed him(Ena doesnt know about the inciedent. She'd went to change her outfit. She went to Aman.
Ena:Why have you come alone,Aman?
Aman turned to her agrressively and banged the bottle infront of her.
Aman:This what you all wanted!
Ena got scared. Anisha came here.
Anisha:Oh,Aman! You have come! I knew that you would come here! You still miss me,na?
She was about to hug him but Aman pushed her.
Aman:You know what,you are a slut! You are a pervert! You were doing double timing when i was too into you. Now you are not satistied your current boyfriend so you want me back!
Anisha:Look,Aman i really love you!
Aman:Agar pyaar hota toh double timing nahi karti,agar pyar hota toh dhoka nahi deti,agar pyar hota toh mujhe chhodh deti kyunki main khush hun meri Rosh ke saath!
Anisha:That behenji..
Aman:Stop calling her behenji! If doing double timing is called smartness, so behenji is fine for me. What she does is not old fashioned. Agar loyal rehna old fashion mein ata hai,toh my Rosh is old fashioned! But you know what,she is pure! I made a mistake calling her greedy,golddigger that night. She just spent one night with me and she didnt let any other man to touch her. She was in love with me,she knew that i had a girlfriend,dur se mujhe dekh ke khush hoti thi! And you guys, she gained weight because of her pregnancy. I made her pregnant while i was drunk! Darrti hai mujhe accept karne se taaki Aruko kuch bura na face karni pare! I did so wrong to her,she still cares for me. Her career got ruined because of me,She lost her dream..
He fell on his knees and started crying. All the people were feeling guilty. A few came forward and tried to apologise.
Aman:Baas hogaya.. i am making her life hell..I..i will end my life.. Phir use koi kuch nahi bolega..
Ena:Aman..you..
Aman:Ena..ena..Please promise me that you will take care of her. I am going away from her life. She doesnt want me..
Ena:You have gone mad Aman!
Aman:No! I did so wrong to her..Itna galat ki mujhe maaf bhi nahi kar pa rahi! I can feel her pain! I am dying from inside everyday! I will..end my life!
Aman stood up and started to go outside. Everyone was trying to stop him. He was a bit drunk. He drove his car off. Ena shouted.
Ena:Have you guys gone mad? Can you realise what you guys have done? It was my my engagement party,na? Richard,didnt you tell Aman and Roshni about this party?
Richard:Actually.. i thought that they wont come and..
He told her the whole inciedent.
Ena:And you were watching quietly?
He looked down.
Ena:Roshni is my friend. I dont care how much weight she have gained. She has come to my party. Who all are you to judge her? And Aman..he left angrily.. i have to tell this to Roshni..

Ena was calling Roshni but her phone was on silent. Ena rushed to her home. She was tapping the bell continuosly. Roshni opened the door.
Roshni:Enaa..
[Roshni's pov:I saw that Ena was standing at the door. She was very tensed. I asked her to come in. She came in and a few more people came infront of the door.They were my classmates who insulted me before a while!]
Roshni:You guys..
All of them:We are sorry for bashing you like that!
Just then,Anisha entered.
Anisha:Roshni..I want to apologise..for..for what i did. I had manipulated Aman a year back by sending those pictures. I am sorry..for insulting you. Aman loves you a lot. I dont know how i..
Roshni(being tensed):Where is he?
All were quiet.
[Roshni's pov:Everyone has come except Aman. I am feeling scared now! I looked at Ena.]
Then Ena told her what had happened.

STAY TUNED!