One Night Stand

Recap:Aman misunderstood Roshni and was drinking alchohol. Roshni was shocked to see him like this.

Roshni went to him. She was about to touch him but he jerked her away.
Aman:Chale jao yahan se!
Everyone was shocked. Roshni was shivvering in fear. Everyone looked at them. Roshni forcefully went near to him. She took him out of the party. She was trying hard to take him. He was murmuring, "You cheated me,i hate you." Aman had taught Roshni how to drive. She took the keys from his pocket and drove back to his house. She somehow managed to take him to his flat. She was about to leave but Aman held her shoulder tightly and pinned her against the wall.
Aman(drunk):Bohot shokh hai na ladko se chipakne ka?
Roshni:What are you saying,khanbaba? Allah knows best,i know you are drunk but that doesnt mean you will speak rubbish about me!
Aman(drunk):Mere saath bhi..toh hamesha hug ..ye wo..mere flat mein,kabhi bhi ajati thi! Even kabhi kabhi reh bhi jati thi! Uss room ke almari mein tumhare kapde bhi rakhe huye,you were using me, right?
Roshni:Shutup ,khanbaba! Main ek dost ke haisiyaat se ati thi! Ap nashe mein ho,ap se baat karna hi bekaar!huh
Roshni was about to go but Aman held her hand and pinned her against the wall. He started kissing her neck harshly. Roshni was trying hard to stop him but her all efforts went in vain.Aman pinned both of her wrists against the wall. She had became weak under his touch. He clutched her hairs.
Aman(drunk):You are too bad!
Roshni saw his eyes which were turned into red.
[Roshni's pov: I saw that his eyes were turned into red. He was really hurt but he misunderstood me. I am not like that. Why is he judging me? I always wanted him ..but not like this!]
Aman pushed her on the bed. Opening his shirt,he jumped on her. She clutched the bedshit.She was screaming loudly as she didnt want all these in this way. He kissed her repeatedly. He was not in his senses but hearing her pleadings,he controlled himself somehow. He wrapped his arms around her protectively. Roshni then went close to him and started kissing his lips. He too was responding,but this time,he was soft to her. She turned facing her back. Aman opened her zip and caressed her back.She turned to his side to see his face. And she saw how his eyes were lighted up. She was moved the way he was caressing her waist. She cupped his face then felt his chest. They both let out a long satisfied sigh.There were no questions asked between them. He took her in his arms and she found peace in his arms.They moved to the rhythm of the night and the music that was playing behind them.She felt so safe,complete,like this is where she always wanted to be,in his arms.She buried her head into his chest. They spent the night marking their togetherness unaware of the fact that they were gonna seperated soon.
                            *Flashback Ends*

                            *Back to Present*
Aman:Rosh,I am telling the truth,i was just influnced by Anisha's words. You were my best friend and i felt like cheated. And after that night,i got furious as i hadnt realise my love toward you then. I went with the flow and you know the rest!
Roshni:I had reasons to talk with Raihan!
Aman:I know,Rosh but
Roshni:You didnt trust me!
Aman looked down.

                              *Flashback*
Roshni was sleeping in Aman's arms. Aman's sleep was broken. He woke up with a heavy head.
Aman:Ahh!(holding his head)
He moved a bit. Roshni was in a deep sleep. She snuggled into him more. He looked at her and then the atmosphere. She was in the blanket. Aman looked at the floor where her dress was fallen down.
[Aman's pov:I saw the most beautiful girl,sleeping in my arms. But she is not like that i used to think about her. She was with Raihan a few days back,yesterday with an another rich boy and she is on my bed today. I am feeling disgusted. I slept with this girl! I jerked her away and got down off the bed. I wore my pant. She woke up rubbing her eyes. And the first name she took was mine.]
Roshni:Khanbaba..
Aman(wearing his shirt):Guzarli raat? Ab kya,pregnant hoke mere paas paise mangne ajana!
She was shocked at his statement. She wrapped some cloth around her and got off the bed.
Roshni:Khanbaba whatever has hapened usmein..
Aman:It was an one night stand,jo bhi hua galti thi,bhul jao!
Roshni:I know that you are angry with me for some reason maybe but i didnt do anything deliberately..
Aman:I know how you are and what you have done! You are a gold digger,Anisha was right!
Roshni:Khanbaba!
Aman:Dont call me that,meri ek jamane ki best friend bulaya karti thi yeh naam se!
Roshni:Maine janbujhke nahi..
Aman:Were you drunk?
Roshni was quiet.
Aman:Tell me!(loudly)
Roshni got scared and nodded in no.
Aman:After this,you will get pregnant and will come to me,is that your plan?But Miss Roshni Ahmed,aisa waisa karne ka kuch sochna bhi matt! Izzatdar admi hun,ap jaisi o ka kya,aj iske bed pe,kal uske!
Roshni slapped him twice.
Roshni:Shutup! Stop all this please!
Aman:How dare you to slap me! Ek toh chori,upar se sina jori! Chup chap apne kapde uthao,pehno aur dafa hojao! Tumhari shakal ainda mere akhon ke samne nahi ana chahiye!
Roshni wiped her tears.
Roshni:Thik hai yehi chahte hai na ap? Chali jaungi bohot dur. Mujhe galat samajhne ki galti ka ehsas hoga apko!
Aman:Apko galat kya samjhu? Ap toh ho hi galat. Golddigger and characterless,jo iske uske kisike saath,shame! I used to call you my best friend! Do not show your face to me ever. You have come on my bed by own and after someday you will come being pregnant and will tell me to accept that. Do i look mad?
[Roshni's pov: I saw hatered for myself in his eyes. I couldnt just tolerate it. He used me to heal himself when he was broken and now,after mistakenly spending a night only,he is judging me like this! I was fearing about this and this is why i never told him that i am loving him for 5 long years. Duniya bohot matlabi hai,i wont show him my face ever!]
[Aman's pov:She was staring me with disbelief but this is what she deserves. I cant give respect to a characterless girl! I hate her from the core of my heart]
Aman:Get out! I said get out!
Roshni picked up her dress and went in an another room to change. Aman fumed in anger and went to washroom.

After a while,Aman went out of the washroom. He saw that Roshni's phone. He picked that up and was about to throw that but the screen lightened and he saw 61 missed calls of Raihan. He fumed in anger. Just then,Raihan was calling on her number again.He picked up the call. Before he could say anything, Raihan spoke up.
Raihan:Han Roshni,why arent you picking up the call? Thik ho tum?Ek toh kal Asif ne tumhare sath misbehave kia,Anisha did all this!And how is Aman?He was extremely drunk yesterday.I am feeling really bad for you,you were preparing to propose him for two months. I was helping you in this and everything got ruined! Roshni say something na? What happened?
Aman's earth was displaced hearing Raihan's words.

STAY TUNED!