Aman's trust

Recap:The flashback story was going on in which Aman promised Roshni that he would never judge her.

Aman and Roshni became the best buddies. Roshni's friends were happy for her too as they knew her love for him but Anisha couldnt tolerate their closeness. Aman used to share every single thing with Roshni. The whole university was assuming them as a couple but still they were just friends. Aman used to give all the time to Roshni. Roshni used to make her food experiments on him. Aman had started devoloping feelings for her but didnt want to accept as he was already cheated once and he didnt want to ruin his precious friendship because of the feeling. Roshni was really important to him. Roshni used to take every single care of him. She used to feel safe with him. They used to hang out on the occasions,holidays. Aa Roshni had no one,Aman never left her alone. They used to do all the things together and Amn couldnt do a single day without her. He was falling for her slowly. Like this,a year passed.
                           *Flashback Ends*

                          *Back to present*
Aman came to Roshni with dinner. She was wiping her tears continuosly.
Aman:Are you having pain there,Rosh?
Roshni:You dont need to worry!
Aman:Come here..
Roshni:No!
Aman:Come here!(loudly)
Roshni wasnt replying then. Aman went close to her and hugged her softly. Roshni broke down into tears. Aman realised the situation.
Aman:I missed you!
Roshni:Hmm
Aman:Tumhe pata na tha main kaisa hun? I react on small things and when i saw your pictures with Raihan,i just couldnt stop myself. I was drinking because of this on that night.
Roshni broke the hug.
Roshni:Rainhaan? Did you bring third person in betweeen us and you used to call me your best friend. You didnt even come to clear once.
Aman:I am sorry.
Roshni:You dont know what i have been through in the last year. You were not with me,i used to feel helpless without someone whom i used to call my own. Remember,you had promised me once that you wont judge me ever but you did.
Aman:Can you just put your hatered aside for a while and listen to me once?
Roshni: I dont know what you had seen or how you were manipulated,the main thing is that you doubted on me. You just threw me out of your life,Mr.Khan!
Aman was looking at her helplessly.
[Aman's pov: I saw her eyes which became red. I did wrong with her bht i dont know how i will set everything allright. But she needs to hear me out for once. I gathered courage to speak up.]
Aman:Can you just give me a while to tell you what had actually happened?
Roshni rolled her eyes twice and spoke up.
Roshni:I will have my dinner first!
Aman:Yeah,i know! Your love for food is the priority!
Roshni:You are making fun of me again,khanbaba!
A wide smile appeared on his face by hearing KHANBABA from her.
Roshni:I mean,Mr.Khan..
Just then,the smile vanished.
They had their dinner.
Roshni:Hnnff I am going to sleep now! Can you pass my handbag,Mr.Khan! I am not able to go there and take that by my own. I am having pain!(urrgh)
Aman took the bag and went to her.
Aman:Take you bag! But Rosh,dont you think that you have gained a little bit weight? You have become so chubby!
Saying this, Aman pulled her cheeks and just then,the bag fell down. The medicines were fell down from her bag. She got scared. Aman was shocked to see those. She sat down to arrange those but Aman held her hand. He kept those back in her bag.
Aman:Why are these medicines for? And also you gained weight! Whats the matter,Rosh?
Roshni:Toh kya?(in a trembling voice)
[Aman's pov:I saw her trembling. What is she hiding from me? I have to ask her carefully.]
[Roshni's pov: No,i cant tell him why i gained weight and what these medicines are for! uff!]
Aman:Relax,Rosh! I wont ask you anything.
She looked at him with a surprise.
Aman:Do tell me when you feel comfortable!
Roshni:Thanks.
Aman:Can you listen to me for once? I want to tell you what had happened!
Roshni:Okay,go on!

                                *Flashback*
Everything was going smooth between Roshni and Aman. They were the best buddies. Anisha used to disturb but he ignored.

Aman was making pasta[at his flat] and Roshni was staring at him.
[Roshni's pov: He is so cute!Staring at him,give me a divine feeling! He is single now,should i tell him that i love him? I dont know how will he take this!]

Next day,Aman was doing a project. Roshni wasnt there.Aman was working and he recieved some pictures in his phone.The pictures were of Roshni and Raihaan's(their classmate,a rich boy). Just then,Roshni came.
Aman:Where were you?
Roshni(hesitating): I had some important work!
Aman:Hmm..Roshni,do you know Raihaan?
Roshni was sweating.
[Aman's pov: I saw her sweating. What the problem is if she tells me about Raihan.]
Roshni:Yeah,he studies with us. Thats it,i dont know him personally.
Aman was still staring her with disbelief.
Roshni:What happened,khanbaba?
Aman:No,nothing!
[Aman's pov:Why i am feeling so bad if she doesnt want to tell me about her new friend! Its her life and i cant behave like a possesive one. She is just a friend of mine,she is my best friend,whom i got in the last year of my university.]

Aman used to recieve her and Raihaan's pictures(sitting in the cafe,close shots) He was so disturbed but never asked Roshni about those pictures again. He choosed to trust her as she must had reasons obv.

After some days,they were graduated finally. There was a party as all the mates were going to be seperated. Aman was searching for Roshni here and there.
Just then,Anisha came.
Anisha:Hi,Aman! How are you? Are you looking for your behenji type so called girlfriend? She is at that corner with a boy,maybe with Asif! She got a brand new rich boy! I told you that she is a gold digger!
Aman was boiling in anger.
Aman:Shut your mouth up!
Anisha:Go and check that yourself!
She left. Aman hesistately went there and saw Roshni with a boy. His eyes filled in tears. He left the place.[Actually the boy(Asif) forcefully take Roshni there listening Anisha's words. Aman misunderstood the situation. The pictures which Aman used to recieved were also sent by Anisha.]
Aman was hurt by seeing that snerio.
[Aman's pov: Rosh also cheated me! She is the same as others. Dhoka diya! Kal Raihaan,aj Asif!]
He started drinking. He drank a lot. Roshni somehow managed to escape from there and came back to the party ,she was searching Aman.Just then,he saw that Aman was drinking.
[Roshni's pov:He is drinking alchohol! He never touched these but today! Why he is doing this!]

STAY TUNED!