Family Arrives

Recap:Aman was having mixed emotions.

Somehow he called Parveen.

[ON CALL]
Parveen:Tune call hi nahi ki kalse? Kahan hai tun? Khanna ne bola hotel mein bhi nahi hai!
Aman:Ammi..mujhse..galti..Ammi meri Rosh..wo hamari..
Parveen:Roshni milgayi?
Ps- Aman's family knew that Aman loves Roshni but they didnt know what exactly happened between them.
Aman:Ammi..can you guys come here? will i send the tickets through Khanna?
Parveen:Yes but what happened?
Aman:Ammi please come na! Iam not able to make her understand,please you will tell her that i will not do the same mistake again!
Parveen:We are coming tomorrow but stop crying!
Aman:Hmm
[CALL ENDED]

Aman cut the call and was crying badly. He wiped his tears.
Aman:WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?(being upset)
He went out and went to the OT. A nurse stopped him.
Nurse:You are Arushi's father,right? Baby is finr now. Her mother went tomeet her so i thought that i should tell you as you were not around that time!
Aman:Thank you,nurse!
Aman ran toward the room. He opened the door ans saw that the baby was in the incubator. His eyes filled with tears. The doctor was there. Roshni was shouting at him.
Doctor:Ma'am,if we take tge baby out then..
Roshni:Shutup! Usko iss glass ke andar hawa nahi mil rahi,apko pata hai mujhe aise bandh jagah se kitni ghutan hoti! Mere baby ko bhi hogi! Pata hai pichle 4 mahine se hospitalmein ate jaye but idhar nahi daala kabhi!
Aman went near her and side hugged her.She hugged him also.
Roshni:Look khanbaba! They caged our daughted!
Doctor:Sir,abhi 2 din tak..
Aman signaled him to go out. They went out. Aman cupped her face. She was sobbing.
Aman:Stop crying first!
Roshni:Hmm
Aman:Do you know why are the babies kept in this?
Roshni was quiet.
Aman:So that,baby ko  bahari koi infection na ho! They will bring her out till tomorrow's evening.
Roshni:Pakka na khanbaba?
Aman:Ji yes.
He hugged her.

The whole day passed and they were taking care of Arushi.

It was around 10 and they went out. Roshni was still weeping. She slept in Aman's arms.
[Aman's pov:She was sleeping in my arms,like a kid. She is a kid indeed. I love this girl so much! ]
He too slept holding her.

In the morning,Aman's sleep was broken because of a call. Aman moved a bit and Roshni woke up immediately.
Roshni:Kon hai?Apne shadi karli kya?
Aman(tried to smile):What are you saying,Rosh? I cant even think anout anyone else other than you!
Roshni:Hmm..
Aman:Rosh..maaf kardijiye na!
Roshni:I am hungry,bring me something!
Aman:Accha what will you like to eat?
Roshni:Anything other than zeher!(poison) I want to live for my daughter!
Aman:Rosh ap..Okay! I am coming in a while with your breakfast.
Roshni was about go but Aman made her turn to him.
Roshni:Now what?
Aman kissed on her forhead.
Aman:You are mine!
Roshni:Yeah, in your dreams!
Aman:I will make your life so beautiful that it will be like a dream!
Roshni:That wont be needed,Mr.Khan! Now,go!
He smiled and left. Roshni saw his phone which was lying on the chair.
Roshni:Yeh khanbaba bhi na! He cant even take care of a phone and he wants us! Hnnf!
She took the phone and went in.
Aman was going out. He collieded with a girl and it was Rumman.
Rumman:Hello,Mr.Khan!
Aman:I saw you yesterday but..i was so..i meant i couldnt ask..
Rumman:Actually main Roshni ki friend! I am Rumman! Roshni mere paas thi itne dinn and apke bare mein bohot suna!
Aman:Hmm (He sounded cold as he thought that Roshni told her bad things about him)
Rumman:Roshni never said anything wrong about you. But why didnt you come to take her back? She just said tha you guys had a fight and it was all her fault. She also said that you didnt know about Arushi baby. But to be honest,i was expecting that you will surely find her.
Aman:Roshni ne ..aisa..
Rumman:She used to curse herself saying that she'd hurt you. I have stayed with her all these months. Actually she had come for a job to my husband's office and she was 4 months' pregnant then. I had no child so i decided to take care of her a bit as she was weak. She only told us that she was an orphan and you were her everything. She used to pay me rent too,maine bola tha jarurat nahi par phir bhi,kisika ehsaan nahi rakhi usne. You are really lucky to have her,Mr.Khan! I just had come to meet you only! Dont loose her,All the best!
Aman:I wont do the same mistake again,Rumman! Thank you so much for taking care of my babies!
Rumman:Babies?
Aman:Roshni is still a kid by heart! Isnt it?
Rumman:Haha thats true! But dont break her heart ever!
Aman:I will take care of her. I will never let her go away from me!
Rumman:I will come to meet her in the evening. Convey this message to her.
Aman:Yes,sure!
She left.

Aman took a long breath and then went to bring breakfast.

On other side,Roshni had Aman's phone. It was ringing so she picked up the call.

[ON CALL]
Roshni: Assalamualaikum who are you?
The person:Whoever i am, who are you?
Roshni:Haww this is my baby's father's phone and called in his phone!
Person:What rubbish! I am Anisha! Aur tumhari awaz wo behenji jaise..wo cchhoro main
Roshni:Han, you are his ex girlfriend,right? Why do you bother them so much?
Anisha:Dekho tum jo koi bhi ho..
Roshni:Jo koi bhi ka kya matlab? He is my baby's father! Have some tameez bye.
[CALL ENDED]

She cut the call. All these were seen by Aman.
Aman:Areh wah!
Roshni:Wo..I was just..she was disturbing you,na? Isliye baas..
Aman:Take this and eat!
Roshni smiled.

Around 12,Aman's family arrived. Roshni and Aman were seeing the baby.
Aman:Aru looks exactly like me!
Roshni:Baas eyes are like yours, see the color of the rest of my daughter, just like me! Apka toh daba hua rang!
Aman:Kuch bhi ,hai na ,Rosh?
Roshni:Uff khanbaba,look at her eyes,ap jaise cute cute but, everyone else is like me! Height is the biggest worry for me!
Aman gave an irritating look to her. Roshni brust into a laughter.
[Aman's pov: I saw her laughing after so long. I was missing this laughter. It was gone because of me and from now on,i will never let it go.]
He got a message from Khanna that his family was there.
Aman:Rosh,excuse me,i am coming in a while.
Roshni:Zyada dur matt jaiyega aur Anisha ke paas toh bilkul bhi matt jana,kha jayegi apko!
Aman:Okay okay!
He went out. His family was there. He waved them and signaled them to come there.
Parveen:Are you okay,Aman? Tujhe kuch hua? Roshni thik hai na?
Then,Aman told them everything that what happened. Parveen was about to slap him but Anjum(dadi) came in between.
Aman:No,dadi! Ammi is doing right,she didnt give me such upbringing,i did wrong to Rosh!
He put his head down with guilt. Parveen was in tears.

STAY TUNED!