A Happy Ending!

Recap: Parveen asked for DNA test.

Aman was about to go behind Roshni but Parveen stopped him.
Parveen:Agar tun mujhe apni maa manta hai toh karwale DNA test.
Aman: You are doing this wrong!
Parveen:I am your mother and i want good for you!
Aman:Roshni is also a mother,she is Arushi's mother. Agar apse koi proof mangta ki main apka beta hun ya nahi tab apko pata chalta!
Parveen:Aman tun..
Junaid:He is right!
Parveen:Ap bhi!
Aman:Leave it,abbu! I will talk to Rosh and the test will be done by today.
Anjum(in mind):I have to do something. I cant let that girl to be here. Aman's marriage will happen only with baby's daughter!
Aman left.

Aman went to the room.
Aman:Rosh..
Roshni:I dont want to talk!
Aman:We will go for the test in the evening. Ready.. ho jana!
Roshni looked at him with disbelief.
[Aman's pov:She looked at me with disbelief but i am helpless. I wont leave her ever but the test has to be done for ammi!]
[Roshni's pov:He had promised me that..he would never..doubt on us! Nazre chura raha hai ab!]
Roshni:Okay,this will happen. But after that,i will leave this house with my Arushi. I dont want to stay with you anymore.
Aman:You have to stay with me! You both are mine!
Roshni:But you doubt on us!
Aman:I am helpless!
Roshni:Stop giving lame excuses. Waqt badal sakta hai par insaan ki fitrat nahi! You are breaking your promise again!
Aman:I cant give any further explaination!
Roshni:Chahiye bhi nahi!
Aman:Fine!
He left from there. Roshni started crying a lot.

In the evening,they went to do the test. Roshni's eyes were swelled up. They went back to home then.
Roshni:Abbu i want to stay in the guest room,please!
Aman:Chalo kamre mein chalo,dont argue!
Roshni:I wont go with you!
Junaid:Roshni beta,ap upar jaiye,Aman will stay in the guest room!
Roshni:But abbu..
Junaid:Go to your room,beta!
She went to the room with Arushi. Aman was upset.

Later around 2 at night,Aman went to the room. Roshni was sleeping and Arushi was beside her. Aman sat beside Arushi and caressed her head.
Aman:I am sorry to both of you! I couldnt protect you but i promise,i will always stand by you! Then he gave forhead kisses on both on them,covered them with a blanket and left from there.

Next morning,Roshni woke up. She looked at the blanket and then touched her forhead.
[Roshni's pov:I woke up and saw a blanket. Why did he come here!]

Roshni kept ignoring Aman for two days. Aman too didnt talk that much as he knew that he'd hurt Roshni.

After two days,all were having breakfast. Just then then, report came. Parveen recieved that. Aman looked Roshni with teary eyes. Roshni noticed.
Roshni:What? I know the result. Arushi ia your daughter. A mother never lies!
Aman:I trust you!
Roshni:Oh please!
Parveen:Report se hi pata chal jayega kon kya kya gul khila raha hai!
Roshni was hurt by her words.
Aman:Ammi can you please..
Parveen:Let me open it!
She opened that and the result was negative.
Parveen:Khud hi dekhlo! Negative aya hai! DNA's didnt match. Aman was standing numb.
Roshni:How..how can this happen! There must be..a problem..Arushi is..Khanbaba's..daughter..
She was breathing heavily.
Anjum:Dekha,she is not as good as she looks.
Roshni:Khanbaba.. i am telling the truth.. i have never let anyone to touch me. I..i am..
Aman:Enough,Rosh!
Anjum smirked. Roshni was shocked.
Aman:Did i ask for any proof?
Roshni was staring him only.All were shocked.
Aman:Did i?(loudly)
Roshni nodded in no.
Aman:So why are you trying to prove yourself ?
Roshni became numb.
Aman:And you guys wanted a DNA test,na? Thats done! Ab ise manna ya na manna meri marzi hai.
Roshni looked at him with a surprise. She was in tears. Aman looked at her.
Aman:I trust my,Rosh! Arushi is our daughter!
Then looked at others.
Aman:If you guys bring me 100000 proofs,still i will accept what my Rosh says! If she is saying that Arushi is my daughter so she is mine! You guys wanted a test and that is done. Now leave us at our condition!
Arushi was in the baby toddler.Roshni at once hugged him and her feet were on air.
[Roshni's pov:I doubted on his love. I forgot that he is his mother's son too. I hugged him immediately. How can someone love me this much?He is the best partner,the best father that i have seen!]
[Aman's pov:I trust my Rosh! I know that she isnt lying.There must be something wrong.She hugged me,i really missed her in these two days!]
Anjum:But why you are trusting her Aman?
Aman:I dont believe the reports. Maybe it is someone else's report. Maybe they sent wrong one!
Anjum:No,Aman! This is the right one!
Aman:I dont care about the reports,dadi!
Anjum:The reports are absolutely right!
Parveen:But how can you be so sure ammi that the hospital staffs didnt send the wrong report?
Anjum:Because i bribed them and they sent the report as i said. This is not anyone else's report!I know right! (loudly)
Parveen:Exactly! And i came to know this the last night! You bribed to change the reports,you manipulated me against Roshni!
All were shocked.
Aman:Ammi..
Parveen:Aman..Roshni, i am sorry for what i have said earlier.Manipulation ke wajah se hi sahi,but i shouldnt have asked for proofs. Aman ne jab mujhse bola ki koi mujhse proof mange toh kaisa lagega,i felt that! I did wrong!
Anjum:Toh kya galat kia maine? This middle class girl can never be our daughter-in-law. Aman will marry Baby's daughter only.
Parveen:No! My son loves Roshni and he will marry only her!
Roshni clutched Aman's arms.
Anjum:You guys are doing wrong!
Junaid:Ammi you did wrong! I want you to not interrupt in my family matters.
Anjum:I am not gonna spare any of you!
She left from there fuming in anger. Then,Parveen hugged Roshni and gave her Khandani bangles. Roshni was in tears. She looked at Aman.
Aman:Arushi ki..diaper change kardeta hun main!
He was in tears and went to room taking her.Roshni hugged Junaid and Parveen.
Roshni:Thank you for everything!
Parveen:Ammi abbu se kaisa thankyou?
Junaid:Ab ja,uss nalayak ko samhal! Naraz hoga!
Roshni nodded in yes and ran to the room.

Aman was giggling with Arushi. Roshni took her from his arms and was setting her in the baby toddler.
Aman:Why are you snatching her like this,Rosh? I was helpless! I am really sorry,Rosh but i cant live without you both!
Roshni turned to him.
Roshni:Actually,mujhe kiss karni hai apko,Arushi godh mein rahe toh main kaise apke godh mein chadhungi?
Aman:Are you a baby? Hnff!
Roshni:Yes,you have to love me like a baby and more than your real babies!
Aman:Apne baccho se kon jalta hai! Wait what?
Roshni kept his hand on her belly.
Aman:Really? I made you pregnant again! Gosh!
Roshni:Yes,apko hi jaldi rehta! I found out two days back but kaise batau..samajh nahi araha tha and upar se Arushi itni choti! You should have used protection! Huh!
Aman laughed and hugged her. Roshni smiled.

Later,they got married after a few days. Roshni accepted him with her whole heart. Anjum tried to create rifts and Aman's immense love washed them away.Everyone should respect and trust their partners! This is the key of a successful love-life!

And this was the end of this fan-fiction.Thank you for giving immense love and responses. I am really blessed to have you all! Thank you all for supporting me. Lots of love!
                             *SIGNING OFF*