Aman Meets Roshni again

A handsome hunk just got off from a luxuroius car. He wore his sunglass and started walking through a site.Yes,he is none other than Aman Junaid Khan. A man came to help him. He was the owner.
Man:Sir,wo!
Aman:Mujhe iss jagah ki full informations chahiye so yahan ka kaam jo dekh raha hai use bhejiye!

A girl was entering there.She was wearing a jeans and top and was looking elegant. On other side,Aman felt something.
[Aman's pov: I felt a cold breeze,i felt her smell. Is she here? One year with her and one year without her! Today is the 366th day and i couldnt sleep the whole year properly!]

The girl got a call from her home. Her face was then seen properly. It was none other than,Roshni Ahmed. Shw was talking in her phone.
Roshni:Kya wo aise..Main arahi hun ghar,bhar mein jaye job! Wo jaruri hai sabse!
She just texted someone and left.

The person,who was with Aman,got a text and got scared by looking at Aman. Aman was in his own world.
[Aman's pov: Is she gone? I am not getting the same feeling which i was getting a while before. No,no.. She..she cant be here..I lost her and this is my punishment to live without her. But I am still waiting for a miracle,new year,new day with a new hope!]
The person:Sir,actually the engineer,who was coming to show you the site,isnt coming. Unko gharmein emergency..
Aman:I want that person till the evening. I have come from Lukhnow and apke logun ko kam aur meri izzat nahi!Yahan site leni hi nahi chahiye thi!
The person:Ji,sir.
He called Roshni and asked her to come till the evening.

Roshni was exhausted as she had to the night shift.
[Roshni's pov: These people always do the same. But i have to do the job for her sake.My eyes fell on the phone,yeah, 365 days have passed and its the 366th day. Does he remember me? No..no..he hates me and after those inciedents,he doesnt even trust me. But i still love him,i have loved him for 6 long years and i will love him for the rest of my live. But what he did,what he said to me,i will never forgive for his those sayings and doings.Oh Rosh,stop thinking about him and get back to your work. You have to go to the site in the evening also!]

In the evening,Roshni got ready. She wore a crop top and she was having a bandage on her belly.
Roshni to herself:Doctor ne rest lene ko bola hai but rest lun toh job..and i have to do this,and Rosh,you can do anything!
She put some perfume on herself and went out.

On other side,Aman was sitting in a cabin which he had given. He was looking at someone's picture. Yes,it was Roshni's picture which he was looking at and just then,a girl knocked at his door by opening a bit.It was Roshni.
Roshni:May i come in,sir?
Her bag got stuck at the door and she was trying to get that back. Aman was shocked to see her after one long year. He was delighted. His lips curved into a smile.
Aman:Rosh..
[Aman's pov: As soon as i looked at the door,i saw the same pair of eyes which i was missing since a year. Yes,she is here,i was getting the feeling of her and the perfume she uses,it drives me crazy! She still uses the same perfume! I ..i..cant..let her go this time,i will make her mine which i couldnt do a year back!]
Roshni at once stopped and looked at him slowly.
Roshni:Kh..an..ba..ba..
[Roshni's pov:Yes,its him! The love of my life! But he misunderstood me earlier,he thinks that i am a gold digger but i am not. No,i wont tell him about that.. i cant..But why is he here? Oh yes,the owner of KHAN INDUSTRIES,he is AMAN JUNAID KHAN..]
She was on the verge of crying.She was shaked but somehow managed herself to speak up. Aman was staring at her with tears in his eyes.
Roshni:Excuse me for a few..minutes!
And she ran away from there.Aman lost his balance and held the table. He was crying a curved smile.
Aman to himself:She is here! Usika ehsas..Meri Rosh.. wo..Aman ran to the way that she had ran.

Roshni went to a store room and sat on a corner.
Roshni to herself: Kyun aye hai wo yahan? Mujhe..characterless,gold digger bolke unnka mann nahi bhara jo phir se mujhe dhoond ke sunane agaye!(sobbing) I hate him..i hate him the most!

On other side,Aman was searching for her.

Roshni's side:
Roshni to herself:Tujhe pehle hi pata kar lena chahiye tha Roshni! Its my job but i cant face him..Thik ek saal pehle sab hua tha aur ab yeh! Unko wo baat pata chal jayegi toh kahin.. mere upar gold digger ka tatto na lagade!(sobbing)
Aman heard someone's weeping and went that way.
Roshni to herself:Nahi hun main gold digger,nahi hun main characterless(loudly)
Aman:I am sorry..Rosh..
She looked at him. She stood up hurrily and wiped her tears.
Roshni:Miss.Ahmed for you. Aur na main characterless hun,na gold digger huun aur na hi weak hun! I am crying that doesnt mean im weak!
Aman(coming to her):Kisne kaha ap weak hai?
He hugged her. Roshni closed her eyes tightly and tears were rolling down by her cheeks. She wasnt hugging him back.
[Roshni's pov:He is hugging me after so long. I can feel the warmth of his hug,this is making me weak,this is insane! I dont want to let him go but i have to!]
[Aman's pov: I dont know why i hugged her at once. I had to hug her. I missed her and i will make her mine this time!]
[Roshni's pov: I cant be weak. I cant let him making me weak so i pushed him.]
[Aman's pov:Suddenly, i felt that she pushed me away. Doesnt she love me anymore? Does she hate me now?]
Both looked at each-other with tears.
Aman:Rosh..i..i missed you so much!
Roshni looked at him with confusion.
Roshni:Did you miss me? Oh really? How did you miss a gold digger? I will ran away with your property,na?
Aman:I am sorry for whatever i'd done! I am sorry for whatever i'd said! Please forgive me..and..and lets start it afresh! I have realised that i love you so much,khudse zyada,sabse zyada!
Roshni:Stop all this drama! You used me for healing yourself and after spending a night with me,you tagged GOLDDIGGER with my name! I hate you,Mr.Khan!I am not coming back to you ever!Ahh..
She held her belly and sat on her knees. Her bandage got drenched in blood. Aman rushed to her.
Aman:Yeh bandage..yesab kya Rosh..tumhe khoon se darr!
Roshni:Stop showing your fake concern,Mr.Khan! Han lagta tha blood sw darr,ab toh roz ka ho gaya! Hatiye jaane do!
Aman:Rosh please,mujhe dekhne dijiye!(loudly)
Aman made her sit on his lap and removed her bandage.He put his handkerchief there and held that tightly.
Aman:Ab yahan se chaliye,mera farmhouse yehi paas mein,main apki dressing kardeta hun!
Roshni:I dont need your help 😤
Aman:Shutup!(loudly)
Roshni got scared.Aman noticed this.
Aman:I..i am sorry,Rosh!
Roshni:I know you for 6 years,apka toh hamesha se hi aisa chalta hai 😑
Aman:Chupchap chaliye nahi toh apko pata hai main jabardasti karunga!
Roshni:Hmm..
Aman took her in his farmhouse and rested her on the bed. He looked at Aman.
Aman:Bohot pain ho raha na? Roiyega nahi!
Then he bandaged her wound. It started raining heavily outside.

What had happened a year back? STAY TUNED TO KNOW THE REST!