Chapter 9 - Kissed at Lunch

"Oh please no, just all of you sit and let's eat our lunch because we don't want to make a scene for the school to talk about for the couple of weeks, would you? Shane please sit next to me? "I said terrified of what will happen, approaching Shane to take his hand and making him sit next to me.

I know it is strange but I think that me and Shane are good couples, although he confessed his love to me and I didn't answer him yet, but I think I'll give him a chance and get to know him better ... For a start I think I might be liking him for now, he's so gentle, handsome and protective..

He's the guy I've always dreamt of having, but I wish that he isn't lying about his feelings toward me neither trying to make me the school joke like other guys try to but still i can't deny that feelings i have when i am with him ...

When I held Shane's hand I felt the sparkles and tingles again, why do I always feel them in every touch I make with him? It's all confusing; I should ask him about it later on.
He held my hand too and back up to sit next to me, he looks at me and smiles widely.

" Looks like our love birds over here are madly in love ! " says Bredd who smirked at us and sit down next to Lea.

" Oh, dare to say that again Bredd, and you know what will happen. " says Shane in a serious tone that sent shiver of fearsome through my veins. "Shane I'm sorry if it is all about me, I didn't know I'll make you two fight, I can leave if you want." The thought of them both fighting and i'm the reason frightened me, they're both friends and I can't make them fight because of me. I looked at Shane who turns to face me and make the most unexpected thing I've faced. I didn't see that coming as well , his lips locked on my lips , his arms around my waist , I can feel his lips kissing mine and then his tongue is fighting mine to dance and move along my mouth, I felt happiness, madness, I felt I'm in love .

His tongue trying to dominate , trying to prove himself as the male over here. I held my hands up to his hair and the space between us closed nothing separates us, my chest on his and his lips pressed into mine. And then I stopped I can barely breathe anymore, I stepped away from him so that I can breathe again.

His arms are now again on my waist just holding me not to leave him. I can feel everyone surprised, I can feel everyone was shocked and I can see the O on their faces even Lea and I can feel all of this awkwardness...

"You should eat too, otherwise you'll feel sick at the end of the day" says Shane to Lea and Bredd who aren't amused anymore but a bit of don't know what to do on their face. So what is this all about does he really mean it that he loves me? I think I'm falling in love with him.