Chapter 3 -School Day 2

---> Bred's Picture Above.

Annie POV.:

I waked up feeling sleepy and dizzy, I haven't slept all night thinking about what happened at school when I met him, when I saw the sparkles in his eyes.

The way he smiles was amazing, he was amazing and beautiful.All of these thoughts kept me awake all night thinking about what to do, how to stop thinking about him..

As the sun rose up I stood from my bed to the shower, I smelled disgusting like I haven't showered in weeks. I wore my clothes and put-on some light make-up and went down into the kitchen to have some breakfast before going to school.

My mom spoiled me with milk and some sandwiches for breakfast i sat down drinking my cup waiting dad till he finishes up because he drives us school since we're still illegally younger age to drive our own car. We finished and went into the car as Stephanie sat in the front seat and I sat behind her. He drove us school and we got down going through the crowds of students, and separate our directions, she went to her friends and I did the same.

I searched the halls for Lea, but I couldn't find her so I went to the girls bathroom that is next to the boys bathroom too.

My vision was blurred as I crashed into a hard body I froze up and noticed that I crashed into some guy who was leaving the boys bathroom, I could smell his beautiful perfume. He turned around and then i saw his face , it was " Shane " i nodded down , he raised my head up and told me " it's okay " as i felt his rough bleached hands touching my jaw which sent sparkles to my body a feeling i won't resist neither forget. " Are you okay ? " he asked pointing to my red hot cheeks that felt like burning up from his touch. " I'm fine " .. He dragged my hand with his to a near seat, it seems like he wanted me to talk about something.

We sat on the seat and he started saying ' Annie I hope we could be good friends because I honestly liked you since the first time my eyes laid on yours, it might seem insane though but hope as we know each other more you love me more than friends."

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment Readers .. Much Love.