s a l v a t i o n

It wasn't what they expect to look like but watching the mayhem unfolds in front of their very eyes had told them they are near the end and they are to welcome a new beginning

        It wasn't what they expect to look like but watching the mayhem unfolds in front of their very eyes had told them they are near the end and they are to welcome a new beginning. Five is enough to fight this battle and only one to end this chaos. They know this is the final draw, the final draw in which everything is written in the prophecy will come true... is coming true. And it lies to them to bring her back.

        Alive.

        And with a beating heart.

        All is a blur.

        She made sure to herself to keep awake but even just for the short time they have of her, it seemed like she had been tortured for ages. They had been merciless, unruly, rough and mischievous. Jeongyeon can feel the drip of liquid on her cheeks, she wasn't sure if it's whether her tears or her own blood.

        She was thrilled of its touch, as if any second it'll dig onto her skin and onto her flesh. But even with the spiraling of her vision, she was horrified of the look of its eyes, looking directly to her soul.

        Only with the touch of its finger, a swarm of force entranced her whole body and she once again screamed out of agony, echoing through the rotten cave. Almost her voice was strained at the ends, roughness and tumble of it was evident enough when the sound of her voice disappeared, only the air coming out of her lips.

        Jeongyeon rested her head over her arm, which was tied in both ends by metal chains, the same ones they used with Jimin. The same place where he has suffered.

        "W-Why are you d—doing this?" She asked, barely enough to open her eyes. "Please... please, stop. I can't bear it anymore. If you want me dead, why wouldn't you just... kill me."

        The erenos cracked a laughter, a sarcastic one.

        "Torture..." It snared. "Torture is the best way to death."

        It circled around her, watching her slowly fading into the light. Her lips trembled when she sniffed a breath of air, trying to fight off the weakening of her body. She had waited enough—enough to see if someone would take her out of there, maybe a miracle, a savior but when all seconds seemed to pass as hours, she suddenly given up.

        Because of the thought that she can't think clear anymore or the thought that she remains powerless in this state... or maybe of the betrayal she felt. But it wasn't him, it wasn't Taehyung's fault.

         It will never be.

        "What have I done wrong?" She asked.

        "You haven't done anything." The erenos answered in return, having no glimpse of mercy in its eyes. "It was your fate that led you here. You'll die like your parents did."