Chapter 43 Propose

Jungkook POV
I reach my destination and all the TAEKOOK SHIPPERS are there i smiled at them and The CEOGUYS, My appa and dad, and the tops of our squad, i smiled at them...

Mr. Jeon: It's okay son don't be nervous.... Your gonna be a good husband and wecare so proud of you my son,..... Your getting married don't forget us ha, we trust you my son and don't break our trust,... We're so happy of you... Goodluck and fighting *smiled with teary eyes but hold it*

Mr. Kim: Kook thank you for protecting our baby and i'm sure your gonna be a good dad and a good husband...... We're so happy for you kook, i can't believe you're getting married to each other i'm so very proud of you kook, if you and tae have a misunderstanding just come to us and we give you an advice cause it's normal for the married couple just don't forget us ha.... And fighting kook we're here to support you *smiled with teary but hold it*

Jungkook: Thank you so much appa and dad, thank you for supporting us..

Namjoon: kook, if getting married don't firget us ha, i'm just proud of you bro..

Suga: Yeahh, kook we're so proud of you and fighting

Hobi: Yesss, kook FIGHTING..

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Taehyung POV
I woke up but no one was there, and the door open reavealing the bottoms (mrs.kim, mrs.jeon, jimin, ammy, and jin) i smiled at them and they smiled they looked so happy and mom&eomma are crying what happened..

Taehyung: Morning bottoms, but Why are you crying mom and eomma?

Mom&Eomma: Were just happy dear..

Taehyung: Why? *confused af and raise his one eyebrow*

Jimin: Nothing... Just go and take a shower. *smile*

Taehyung: Okk, if you say so

Then i took a shower and ammy pick one of my clothes and said..

Ammy: Here take this.

Taehyung: O-okay *confused of what happening but shrugged it off*

Jin: Okk, makeup time...

Few minutes later were done and i'm so hungry... We went downstairs and saw my mom and eomma done preparing for my breakfast.....What the hell is happening right now but nevermind and i started eating....and my mom said

Mrs. Kim: tae bear, the bottoms are gonna hangout so are you ready...

Taehyung: Yess.. Very ready

Then we all giggled and we hooped into my mom's car and started driving, when we reach our place it's dark, i mean it's morning but in my eyes it's dark..then the bottoms except for me go out of the car and i couldn't hold it anymore so i go out to when i go out i was shock and tears are streaming down my cheeks...

When i go out i see jimin holding a rose and he gave it to me and smiled, next to jimin is ammy she gave the rose and smiled, third us jin hyung he gave the rose and smiled and he cried, fourthly suga hyung gave the rose to me and smiled, fifthly hobi hyung gave the rose to me and smiled, next to hobi hyung is namjoon hyung gave the rose to me and smiled, next to namjoon hyung is my mom she gave the rose to me crying and smiling, next is my eomma she gave the rose to me smiling and crying too, next is my dad gave ne the rose and smiled patting my back, next is my appa gave the rose to me smiled and patting my back too, and all of the ceoguys gave their rose to me and smiled..i smiled back to everyon, then lastly i saw a big heart in the road and kook is standing there smiling at me, and i entered the heart then he kneeled down at me and he hold my hands..... I was crying and happy at the same time casue of his speech i cried a lot

Jungkook: Love thank you for everything and i just want to said that, You're the reason for the smile on my face, You took the pieces of my heart and put them back together one by one, Having you in my life is a beautiful feeling... You make me feel so special with all that you say and all that you do......... And today i want say is You are the one i love and no matter what i will keep loving you forever...... So Will you marry me?

Taehyung: YES!! *scream* Love YES! YES! YES! YES! and YES!

Kookie put the ring inside on my finger and kissed my hand then our TAEKOOK SHIPPER is there and they all cheered...

Taehyung: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JEON JUNGKOOK *yelled*

Jungkook: I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH JEON TAEHYUNG *yelled all over the world*

Then kook connect our lips together...

💘💘💘💘💘