Chapter 18 First Kiss

Still Jungkook POV
The waiter said something that made me and taehyung shock...

Waiter: Sir, btw can you pose something, cause our manager said that you have to pose something, and that's the rules of our restaurant, uhmm so can you just kiss or peck each others lips, then i take a photo so that my manager see, how hard working i was..

Taehyung: K-is--s *stuttered and blushing*

Waiter: Yeah sir, cause you're couples right?

Jungkook: oh-h yea-h, so what's our pose?

Waiter: okay so, You *pointed at tae* sit on your boyfriend lap then put your hands on his chest, and You *pointed at kook* hold his waist, then close your gap and kiss..

Taehyung: oka--y *blushing*

So we pose, then this time the waiter said kiss, i was so nervous and i leaned to kiss my tae, but it looks like a peck on lips, but i considered it as a kiss, cause this is my first kiss.... And with my crush or i say future husband..

Taehyung POV
When the waiter says that, i was so shocked and blushing at the sametime, cause, who thought your first kiss is your freaking fracking fucking CRUSH!, Then kook kiss me it looks like a peck but i considered it as a kiss, cause why not, then we finished our pose and the waiter left with a smile on his face and thank us uhmm creepy, nevermind i was still on kooks lap, still not recovered on the kiss and i quickly got up on his lap, with an awkward smile...

Jungkook: sorry tae

Taehyung: for what?

Jungkook: for kissing you

Taehyung: no its ok

Jungkook: let me guess i was your first kiss?

Taehyung: uhmm yeah *shy* what about you?

Jungkook: yeah, me too

Then we started talking forgetting about the kiss earlier..