Chapter 27 Acting

Author pov
When they reach there destination tae and kook go out to the car and go to kooks office then there is irene approaching taekook.....

Irene: Ohhh, Mr. Jeon this is your visitor yesterday right? *pretending*

Jungkook: Yess, why? is that a problem? *rolled his eyes cause he knows irene is pretending*

Irene: Not at all Mr. Jeon, and btw Mr.jeon he said *pointing at tae* that he moved to your house or mansion is that true Mr. Jeon? *smirking cause he didn't believe to tae*

Jungkook: What if i say Yes, what is your reaction at that? *raising his one eyebrow and messing irene*

Irene: I would be mad at that

Jungkook: Then, Yes he is living with me.

Irene: NO! *smirk turn to angry face*

Jungkook: Shut up irene your not my girlfriend and ewww i don't like you, just do your work than flirting with me cause my answer is always NO! Understood? *controling his anger*

Irene: Yess, Mr. Jeon but remember i'm gonna make you mine *smirking*

Kook rolled his eyes, when he saw tae is smirking at irene he silently giggled, then kook put his hand on tae's waist, then tae bumped irene's shoulder and whisper to irene something..

Taehyung: Opss, sorry, rejected already how funny *whispering to irene and smirking*

Irene: Let's see about that *clench her fist*

Taehyung: 'Let's see about that' *immitate irene*

Let the drama begins😂💜💜