"You're right," Natalie piped up, "we're all changing and everything and everyone around us is too. And this is O.W.L year. It's already stressful enough with everything that's happening around us."

"Oh yeah, how's moving going?" asked Ginny.

"Dreadful! Mum's still pissed. She says that dad listens more to his mother than his own wife, it's a mess. If you and Theo weren't sending letters to me, I would've not survived."

"About your new boyfriend," Zayna chimed in. "Wouldn't have guessed for you to get together that fast." Natalie rolled her eyes, but there was still a hint of a smile on her face.

"We never actually got to know what the kiss last year was all about," said Ginny and Lyra was surprised that she forgot about it.

"You kissed last year?" Zayna exclaimed.

"Shush," Natalie hissed, "yes we did. It was to comfort him after his O.W.L because he thought he did badly. He has an Exceeds Expectations for it, so. . ."

Zayna looked quite offended, which Lyra knew had to do with it not being told to her. "You kept important information from me, your favourite niece! You kissed Theodore Nott."

"I heard my name?" Theo suddenly appeared behind them. "I was just looking for you," he said, wrapping an arm around Natalie.

"I wanted to talk with them before going to you."

"It's fine, our conversation is over anyway," Ginny stated.

"Oh okay, see you at the carriages." And with that, Natalie and Theo left. Lyra realised that with all her friends having boyfriends ( Colin pining over Zayna ) she would have to find other people to hang out with.

Luna was the first person she had in mind. They were family, for heavens sake. It would be difficult since they were in different houses, but she could manage.

     "Now that I'm thinking about it, I promised Colin to sit with him and his friends and do not look at me like that Ginny Weasley."

"I'm not even looking at you oddly," Ginny said, looking offended. "But, are you ?"

"No, we aren't dating. Colin doesn't even like me and don't tell people he does," she added. Lies. "My father will kill me if I had a boyfriend now." The girls promised they wouldn't tell anyone and Zayna left too.

"At least you're not leaving me." Before Ginny could answer to that, Harry tapped on her shoulder.

"Fancy trying to find a compartment?" he asked them.

"I can't, guys, I said I'd meet Dean. I know we always sit together but I promised it."

Lyra shook her head, "No problem, one year is no big deal." It really didn't matter to Lyra, it was just a train ride. Natalie was right, things are changing now, and she accepted that.

"Thanks Lyra, you're the best. See you later." They watched her walk away into the forming crowd.

"Right," Harry mumbled, "it's just the two of us now."