🎈🎊SURPRISE SPECIAL🎊🎈

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YourWeebGirl ! I MADE THIS FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! A/N AT THE END!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY!!! THE BIRTHDAY AND STUFF ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE STORY! AND THIS IS BEFORE (Y/N) LEFT FOR THE LONG MISSION!

Back to story

(Y/n) grumbled to herself, not happy it was her birthday, February 12th. She wasn't happy and just trudged to the 'surprise' someone had done for her. She'd gotten a letter, from an anonymous person, which Meiwaku delivered, though for once the crow shut up without (Y/n) telling her.

"The one time I want the damn crow to talk..." (Y/n) growled to herself. She didn't know why she was going, though she just went.

"Hey (Y/n)!" A voice called, making (Y/n) turn around. It was Yuichiro though surprisingly Muichiro wasn't glued to his hip like usual. The other pillars, along with the Kammaboko trio, was with them, and they looked kinda suspicious...

"What?" (Y/n) asked flatly.

"Do you want to go to a hot spring with me?" He asked, slightly blushing. Though inwardly he was cirngihg at his own words, though it was all he could think of. The others looked at him, minus a Tanjiro, like he was an idiot, though didn't say anything.

(Y/n) shrugged not caring, "Fine."

"I guess it can wait for later..." (Y/n) thought to herself. Yuichiro surprisingly latched onto her hand, after he'd looked at her for permission, which all he got was a blank stare and smile. (Y/n) let herself be dragged, for she didn't quiet care at the moment.

The others were grumbling under their breaths about something though didn't say anything and walked behind them.

At hot spring

(Y/n) was currently sitting at the side of the hot springs, watching the others in the water, making sure they didn't drown cough cough Giyu cough cough.

Sanemi was refusing to get in the water, though after (Y/n) shoved him, he went in. Yuichiro was surprisingly not tense, and had his mouth under the water, blowing bubbles. Sabito was having a water fight with Uzui.

"Come on Gayu! Get in!" Makomo pushed him to the water. Giyu dragged his feet begrudged-ly, though got in the water a few moments later.

"Stop calling me that." He grumbled.

"Fine Gayu." Makomo rolled her eyes. Sabito snickered at the nickname, getting a dirty look from Giyu. "Oh you're not better Sabihoe." Makomo rolled her eyes once again.

"Oi! What's with the nicknames?!" Sabito half whined half snapped.

"Shut up! If only you knew the power I have!" Makomo hissed, pointing at his scar. They started to bicker, while Sabito covered his scar, prohibiting Makomo from touching it. Eventually they stopped and Makomo went to (Y/n), who was watching with an uninterested face.

"Come on (Y/n)-sama! Let's get in!" Makomo encouraged. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at this, though slowly nodded. She was wearing a fuzzy robe around herself, though slowly took it off...

"ACK!" Uzui turned around quickly, holding his nose. The others were confused till they looked at (Y/n), who was wearing a pretty (f/c) swimsuit. It was almost a bikini, though it was connect in the middle, though showing most of her body.

(I'm sorry I have no clue about fashion. If you want you can change it TvT)

Sanemi and Zenitsu had the same reaction, while Giyu fainted, and Makomo clapped saying something along lines of, "YAS QUEEN!" Tanjiro shyly averted his eyes, while Inosuke shamelessly stared with Yuichiro. Rengoku was praising her body, while smiling brightly, Kanae doing the same thing with him. Obanai had to hide his blush, while Mitsuri was gushing how cute she was. Gyomei just tilted his head, confused by what was going on.