Battle of the Semi's

I grabbed Robby's hand a squeeze. We are curranty watching Miguel and Xander fight on the main mat. Secretly I hoped Miguel would win, don't get me wrong I'm still sorta upset at him, but the reason I wanted him to win is because I wanted it to be Robby who beat his ass in the final. First Robby had to win his round. I may still be Miguel's friend, but I want Robby to win and for Sam to feel the satisfaction of Miguel winning to our mutual friend. 

"You nervous?" I asked Robby, watching the fight going on in front of me. 

"I don't think so." He answered, I could feel his eyes on me, so I looked towards him. 

"That's not an answer." I smirked up at him, being my normal sarcastic and quick witted self.

"Fine, no not really." He said this time, smirking back down at me.

"Do you think your going to win." I questioned. 

"It's tough to tell." He replied smartly.

"Nice way to dodge the question." I joked letting the subject drop. 

"What about you, do you think I'll win?" Robby smirked, his green eyes filled with joy and peace. I smiled on the inside, deciding that I would just try and be his best friend and not force any feelings with him. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, turning back to the fight. "I do." 

I watched the fight continue to lay out, Miguel was throwing kick after kick, his face filled with rage it made my insides turn. You could easily see Xander was loosing focus and getting sloppy. All it took was for him to drop his hands once and Miguel took this opening to throw a flying roundhouse to Xander's scull. The egotistical boy fell to the ground with a thud causing me to shutter. While the entire arena roared with applause and gleeful cries, his action made me sick to my stomach. Miguel stood over Xander's body, flexing his arms and yelling in an un-sportsmen-ship way. "Point Diaz!" the referee shouted to the crowd. He backed both Xander and Miguel to their marks before letting them fight again, the look on Xander's face represented pure terror. 

The circled for some time at the beginning before Miguel attacked Xander, each time, making a sort of barking noise at him. Xander kept sweeping the punches sideways with his hands, playing defense at the moment. then he switched with Miguel and took offense. He threw a few punches at Miguel who threw them away from him, then he threw a right hood and Xander. The bot ducked the attack, falling onto his hands behind his head and leapt onto his feet again in a wave motion. I started clapping at his trick. 

Xander swung his leg up and around, getting fancy with his tricks, too fancy. He continued to throw this intricate kicks at the Ecuadorian boy, who noticed Xander's lack of humility, and swung around, kicking him in the lower abdomen. The referee back up Miguel to let Xander get back onto his feet, when he did the referee pulled up Miguel's hand and announced, "Winner!" I started clapping along with the rest of the building, smiling towards Miguel. 

Robby slowly brought his hands up to applaud the boy. Xander walked towards Miguel and shook his hand, which Miguel returned. They then bowed to on another.

I snapped my face towards Robby. "Promise me one thing." I pause, trying to read his expression. He slowly nodded for me to continue. "Whoever wins or looses, be respectful and try to acknowledge the other person's victory?" I asked, remembering Aisha's outburst of un-sportsmen-like act when she lost. 

"I'll try to remember." He joked smiling at me.

"You better." I said lightly punching his arm. 

"Miguel Diaz is heading to the finals!" The speakers declared. "Next up Hawk vs. Keene." 

"You got this." I said wrapping my arm to his other shoulder and shaking him lightly, causing him to smile at me. 

I looked across the mat to see Eli jump onto the mat rather aggressively. Robby looked at me before stepping onto the fighting platform, looking now directly at Hawk. "Prepare to face the fury of the Hawk." Eli said towards Robby. Robby ignored the comment made to him and both boys bowed to the referee and then towards one another. When he called, they both got into a fighting position. "Ready? Fight!" He called as soon as he did, Robby attacked first, throwing a pick-shaped kick towards Eli's face. Then moved onto attacking him with a combination of kicks, trying to sweep his legs. 

Before he could, Eli grabbed his waist and threw him on the ground and punching him in the stomach. "One point, Hawk!" Robby got off the ground with a frustrated expression sealed to his face. 

"You got this Robby, concentrate!" I yelled at him, which inly seemed to infuriate Eli. They got back to their sport on the mat, taking up a ready stance, preparing for the next minute of pain one of them were about to endure. 

"Remember what you learned Robby!" A voice called from behind me, turning to see who it came from. It was Danial, he was standing up, out of his seat, cheering on Robby. I looked back at Robby smiling. Go Robby!" I yelled at him. 

He looked at Mr. LaRusso shocked to see the kind words the man had sent him. He nodded his head towards him and looked back to the Hawk. He closed his eyes and exhaled, confusing Eli. He held his hands out in front of him, trying to find his balance. "Okay fighting positions! Ready, and fight!" The referee called out. Eli approached him, thinking that Robby would be unprepared and would miss blocking his attack. He didn't. Robby opened his eyes at the lest second, moving out of the way and blocking every punch and kick Eli would send his way. I started hollering at the top of my lungs, clasping my hands together nervously. 

Everything was happening so fast, the next thing I know, Robby landed a roundhouse kick to the side of Eli's face. "Point Keene." 

"There you go Robby!" Mr. LaRusso yelled from the stands. 

"Nice kick Keene!" I called to him, as I started to rock back and forth on the balls of my feet. 

"That was a lucky point." Hawk muttered at Robby. "It's going to be your last." He got right into Robby's face.

"Why? You leaving early to fix that stupid haircut?" Robby retorted calmly. I snorted from my spot, causing Eli to look my way. I stopped almost immediately, but he still saw it, he looked back towards Robby. 

"Your dead." He told him, causing something to twist in my stomach, feeling something was going to go wrong. Robby turned away to walk back to his spot when Eli ran up to him and kicked him in the shoulder hard, I could hear the crack from where I was standing on the side. 

"That's enough, illegal contact, your disqualified!" the referee told Eli. I looked at him, too shocked to move, my eyes darted to Robby hunched over in pain on the ground.

"That's bullshit!" Eli yelled back. Robby's dad rushed over to him when a referee pushed Johnny off of his son. He walked back over to Eli. 

"What the hell were you thinking man?" He scolded him bitterly. 

"What was I supposed to do, be a pussy?" He responded, jumping off the mat. The reff helped Robby off the ground with his good arm. 

"You alright?" The reff asked him.

"I'm fine." He walked to the front table to officiate his win

"With that disqualification, we'll see Keene back in the finals after a short break. 

Second last Chapter!! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, it took a long time to write, but it was worth it

Second last Chapter!! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, it took a long time to write, but it was worth it. Let me know some of your favorite characters in the comments, I'd love to see them! Comment and Vote!

Thanks

-Daisy