||Third Year||

______________________

(Y/N) grumbled, slamming the door to the apartment where her mother and brother lived. She had slight eyebags, probably from staying up late to watch anime. She could hear the door open, yet she didn't turn around to see who it was. She didn't care anymore.

"Midoriya (Y/N)! Come back here, young lady!"

The green haired teen rolled her eyes, ignoring the voice who called out to her. She would have walked away, had it not been for someone grabbing her arm.

She yanked it out of their hold and scowled, turning around and throwing a glare at the male that stood in front of her.

"Don't touch me! Your hero ass shouldn't touch a villain."

Izuku's eyes flashed with guilt- yet he didn't say anything. He kept quiet, staring at the girl who once always gave him a smile. His sister... the one who barely shows up at their home now. Izuku's eyes flickered up, looking at the red head who was a few feet away from them.

"Nothing to say? I thought so."

(Y/N) walked away, not giving Izuku time to think. The boy blinked, seeing a small pained look in her eyes. He didn't say anything though, and (Y/N) wasn't really surprised.

After all- her own family hadn't spoken much to her after their fight. That was a few months ago. Currently, (Y/N) was living with Karma- who had also been distant from the older Midoriya family members. The two had only seen them when (Y/N) would go pick something up from her room in their home. So far- Karma had only seen the two others about five times. Once a month.

"You ready?" The red head asked the girl who had a sad look on her face. He knew it hurt her to act like that to her own family, but what could she do? The wouldn't even look at her sometimes.

"Yeah..."

She replied, feeling a little down. Her eyes looked down to the floor as Karma wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Hey."

(Y/N) looked up at the tall boy. "Hm?"

Karma smiled, bringing her closer. "At least you get to start school soon~ I have to stay in suspension~"

The two had both been suspended- but (Y/N) was to return early to finish her second year in E-Class.

(Y/N) deadpanned. "I don't get how I'm supposed to be happy about that. I'm going to be in class E."

Karma chuckled, "I know~ But at least Nagisa will be with you~"

(Y/N) grunted, mentally thanking the baby blue haired fem boy. "I guess..."

Karma laughed.

"And you'll be in the same class as Terasaka!"

This made the girl scowl.