| "Order's given. Order's received." |

For those of you who don't play Genshin Impact, this is a Demon Slayer version. There are major manga spoilers for both KNY and BNHA :) Also, a bit of spoilers for this book, cause you know, this is after Koro-sensei's time.

RIUGH9UG ALSO, I'VE BEEN REWATCHING THE WALKING DEAD AND BRO- I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE DARYL

ALSO, MY QUEEN MAGGIE AND MA BOY GLENN 😀

Being holed up in U.A. was exhausting for the youngest member of the Midoriya family. She sighed worriedly, looking around for the child that was besides her a few moments ago. She spotted the child next to her best friend, a few feet away from them. A small smile spread on her lips.

"Karma, I'm going to go look for Mitsuki-san and Masaru-san. Will you two be fine alone?"

Eri turned around with a smile and nodded at the girl. Karma grinned and nodded as well, waving the girl off to find the two they grew close to. For a few minutes, (Y/n) walked around in silence, her eyes narrowing in on a few people around her. Eventually, she found the two she was looking for. As she approached to them, the sky became dark, the loud noises of the sky scaring her slightly. She blinked, a dreadful feeling setting in her heart. She gulped and approached the parents of her close friend.

"How are you doing, Mitsuki-san? Masaru-san?"

Mitsuki smiled and her and slightly looked up, her red eyes clouded with worry.

"As fine as anyone could be, (Y/n)-chan... Just worried..." The woman sighed, placing her hand on her hip, "Are you alright? After everything that happened last year... and now this? Are you worried about them, too?"

The young girl stayed quiet for a few moments, her eyes staring up at the sky. She smiled and shook her head, laughing slightly.

"Nah, I shouldn't be worried... I know they'll win. They trained from the best, after all."

Masaru smiled down with such a gentle look, it made the growing pain in her heart grow stronger. She blinked away the stinging in her eyes. The man patted her head softly, "You're right, we shouldn't worry. They'll be back alright."

They spoke for a few more minutes before the rain began to gently fall on them. The soft pitter-patter made its way into (Y/n)'s ears, the pain her heart becoming to much. She found her body shaking- 'Why's it hurt? Why do I have a bad feeling?'

The girl heard Mistuki sigh once again. She turned to look at the woman, seeing her press the tips of her fingers on her cheek. Masaru looked up at the sky with her, finally allowing his worried look to appear. (Y/n) felt her throat tighten at the woman's next words.