"I know, and they will be. It will just be handled privately."

"Right, I'm sure they'll get a slap on the wrist or something. And it wasn't just the police, are any of the heroes gonna face consequences?"

He didn't respond.

You sighed, "I'm gonna be late. Thank you for driving me, I'll make it back to UA on my own later."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded and opened the car door. When you stepped outside you were immediately flooded by people, shouts came from every direction.

You stared ahead and started moving forward, as the path to the building became overrun you lightly flicked your hand and used the air to push the people to either side.

You tried to remain calm and collected, ignoring the questions that were being shouted. As Bakugou would say, these damn extras weren't worth your time.

"How did you convince Hawks to allow you to work with him?"

"Have you had any contact with your father recently?"

"Is it true that you can copy and manipulate other people's quirks? If so, how many abilities are you currently in possession of?"

You were near the entrance, just a few feet further.

Suddenly you felt someone's hand brush against your lower arm as if they were trying to grab your wrist. You instinctively pulled your hand away and looked over.

The man was holding a microphone, and someone with a camera stood behind him.

He spoke with a cheesy grin plastered to his face. "Hi there, I was wondering if-"

"Don't touch me, ever again."

His smile faltered, and you turned and walked the remaining distance to the doors.

Hawks was waiting inside, "well you handled that well."

You crossed your arms as you walked over to him, "you know that you could have done something right?"

He shrugged and pressed the elevator button. "I wanted to see how you would get through it on your first try, gives me an idea of what I'm working with. Obviously, our first one will be social skills."

"I don't know how you expect me to act when a bunch of adults are filming me and shouting stupid questions. Honestly, I'm proud of myself for not crushing any of their equipment."

The elevator doors opened and both of you stepped inside. "I thought you were going to hit that one dude."

You scoffed, "I should have."

After stepping onto his floor you walked to the sitting area and sat on the couch, he sat on the stool across from you.

"So the plan for today is just to make our first public appearance together, I'll answer some of their questions and just be my usual charismatic-self. You just need to play nice."

"You're making it sound like I'm a complete bitch or something, I'm nice to the people that deserve it."

He laughed, "right. Well, that's going to be our basic thing for today, I do have a couple of other things we need to talk about."

"I'm assuming they have to do with the illegal villain hunting you want me to do?"

"Yeah, first off let's not call it that. If anyone asks it's just night patrol."

"Right, night patrol."

"First off, we need to talk about your undercover methods. Because the hunt for the league is supposed to be kept secret between a select group of heroes, we need to make sure you aren't recognized if you ever encounter one of them while you're out."