That was Zahra's reply to the mean girl.

  "See pesin wey no no her mama. Shebi she's supposed to be crying. And instead, she's busy hooking up with guys! Ashawo oshi!"

   "Abeg keep ur stinking mouth shut jare! Bad belle!"

  That was Tara's reply.

"Who no no her mama? Dem no tell you say she and Tara be twins?"

  I rolled my eyes, I'd rather die than to have someone remind me that Tara and I are twins.

   "You can have it" I gave Zephan his phone. "Like I said earlier, they can say all they want".

  "By the way, who posted that?" I asked.

  "These girls who calls themselves 'Angels of Mercy'. More like angels of gossip!" Zephan replied, a scowl on his face and I laughed.

  "What the heck?!" I laughed. "That's sooo cliché!"

   "Yeah" he frowned, staring at his phone in annoyance.

  "Anything the prob?" I asked.

  "See for yourself" he replied. More like snapped.

  "I'm sorry. I'm just really annoyed" he explained, taking deep breaths.

  I took his phone and my eyes widened at the picture I saw.

   It was the picture of Zephan covering my eyes and the one when we were both laughing.

It was captioned
  'Dazzline playing two besties. Gabriel Parvez and Zephan Daran (which, BTW, is her twin's boyfriend)'.

  By the time I looked up from the phone, Zephan was looking around the basketball court, to see if there's someone here.

  "What the f**k!!" I snapped. "How dare they say that about me?"

   "Thought you said they can say anything about you" he teased.

   "Yeah but I didn't know they'd take it this far!" I snapped.

  He scoffed and muttered something like 'you don't know Hamdyn students'.

  I checked the name of the person that posted the picture.

   "Farahmahdey Jacobs" I said to myself and began to laugh.

  "You find this funny?" He asked, amused.

  "Yeah. It's soo funny to see that this is coming from a girl who definitely has eyes for you!" I laughed and immediately clasped my mouth over my mouth.

  Oops. Didn't mean for that to come out.

   "Say what?" He asked, surprised.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

I took my phone and started reading the replies.

   "Ewoooo!! See me see trouble!!"

"Tara and Dazzline mus fight!"

"Really, Faramade, this is so low of you. How can you accuse your friend's sister of such thing?"

   "Fara, I know you posted this just cause you fought with Dazzline. Abeg free the girl jare!"

  I checked the name of the person who wrote this.

   Daihaah.

"Who's Daihaah?" I asked.

  "Oh, she's this girl in the second class" he shrugged.

   "What second class?" I asked.

  "Oh, I forgot you don't know that there are four SS3 classes. We're in SS3B." He replied.

  "Why did you say she likes me?" He asked.

  "Who? Farahamahdey?" I asked. "Just came out as a slip of tongue. I say stupid things when I'm angry" I lied.

  "Actually, it's Faramade" he corrected me.

  "Whatev" I rolled my eyes as I continued reading the replies.

  "Daihaah, abeg, mind ur own business!"

That was Faramade reply Daihaah.

  "Why should I? Isn't this platform to express ones mind? Or are you just jealous that Zephan is Dazzline's friend and he isn't your friend? Mumu! How can you even be his friend? When you have no brain!"

   "Kpk!!!!"

   "Okay naa!!"

  "Daihaah! I hail una!"

"Give Fara gbasgbos!"

"Ko por ke!!"

"O po gan!"

    Fara's reply came in.

  "Daihaah, I'm not jealous! Why should I? Him being Tara's boyfriend automatically makes him my friend! And you have no say in this cause Dazzline is a whore and that's final!"

  My blood boiled after reading that.

How dare she say that about me?!. That's like so annoying! And rude! And offensive! And hateful! And....
Ugh! So many ands.

    I stood up and began to make my way to class.

  "Wait! I'll go with you" Zephan said and we both left.

   Wait there oo Fara! Let me come and give you a piece of my mind!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Me: Fara,abeg, wat is ur p? Abi it's true that you like Zephan?
Fara: Raimah, better mind ur business before I come and destroy ur face there!! Amebo oshi!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
   Phew!!! Finally! Done with the chapter! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.
Thought I wouldn't be able to update anytime soon but here I am again! The last time I updated was on Thursday!!!.

  So I hope you guys now know why I changed Stella's surname to Adeore. Cause she and Fara can't be bearing Jacobs. That'd be suspicious.
Besides, there's more to it.😉😉😉😉.

   Anyways, you all would be wondering why Dazzline said Fara likes Zephan.

  You'll prolly find out in the next chappy.

  What would you do if you were Dazzline and people say mean things about you?

   Me: they should better get ready to eat their shit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Shout out to miebiojeke. She's the first person to vote!!
Y'all should check her book. It's called 'Kummi like book 1'.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeee!!!
💓💓💓💓💓.
Word Count: 1379.
  Let's move to the next chappy.
1…2…3…………………………………………
We meuve!!!
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
(Who else noticed I didnt use the usual heart emoji?).