*FOOTSTEPS*..................

I took a glance to see Corpse walking to sit in my extra chair; all while avoiding the camera view. I stayed calm to not alert the viewers that something was wrong. I muted my mic to speak to Corpse and ask what he was doing.

"Corpse what are you doing this is risky," I said with a calm expression to not make it obvious to the stream.

"I just can't help but want to see you." Corpse said while laying his head on his hand with a genuine smile.

What was Corpse saying?

I felt my cheeks go warm. And that meant I must be blushing. I hope my stream doesn't notice

"Fine, you can stay but stay out of the camera frame and try and be quiet," I said giving into Corpse

I return my attention to the stream. I took a glance at the comments and OH NO I think they noticed.

-------------------------------------------------COMMENTS---------------------------------------------------------------

Lis_innit9978- Who was Sykkuno talking to 😨

gabewasnotqx_--did syk just blush wtf who is he talking to❤❤❤❤

syxcor16969-SECRET PARTNER ?!?!?!?!?!

kekenotrae56-BLUSHKKUNO😊😊😊😊😊💞💞💞💞💞

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sykkuno started to panic. He needed to think of an excuse fast.

"Don't worry chat I have my old college friend over for dinner, they just got here a little early." I stuttered as  I lied to my chat.

I looked over at Corpse AND OH JESUS. Corpse was sitting there with his legs stretched out to the point that they were touching mine and with his hand still holding his head. He looked so cute as if he was pouting and he kinda seemed like a child waiting to receive his new toy.

And soon after the among us games came to an end. I said bye to all my friends I was playing with and started to say bye to chat as well.

"Bye everyone I hope you all have a good rest of your day," I said ending the stream.

And as soon as the stream ended Sykkuno was embraced by Corpse. Corpse's warmth was so comfortable to me. After a minute I returned the hug.Corpse was the one to break the hug, it did make me miss the warmth, but what came next was even better than a hug. I was greeted by Corpse's lips touching mine . I returned the kiss and both our lips were in sync.Corpse was surprisingly a good kisser. After about 45 seconds I broke the kiss and smiled at Corpse.

I was surprised to see Corpse flustered as I looked up at him.

"so even the famous Corpse gets flustered, huh?" I teased Corpse

"don't talk before you look at yourself" Corpse chuckled

I was confused at first, but then I touched my face and my face felt warm which meant I was too flustered. I quickly covered my face with both my hands in embarrassment.

"cute" Corpse let out a small giggle

POV: THIRD PERSON

Sykkuno started to shut down his PC and clean up his studio while Corpse just stared at him admiring his every move. They both hadn't brought up what happened last night at all since they woke up. They both wanted to tell each other their feelings but didn't know if the other did like them or if they kissed them last night out of pity and not wanting to hurt the other's feelings.