001

Saturday Morning 

It was your last day being Inarizaki's manager so the boys were throwing you a goodbye party. You didn't want to leave the boys but you had no choice as your mum had gotten a job offer in Tokyo and you had no choice but to move.

The boys on the team all surprised you this morning as it was your last day in Hyōgo. Atsumu and Osamu came to your house early in the morning and woke you up by jumping on your bed and sandwiching you in a hug. You guys cuddled for a while before the boys told u that u have to get ready because they're holding early Saturday 'practice'.

When you got to the gym the lights where all of and no one was in sight. Suddenly everyone jumped out screaming "SURPRISE!!"

You were literally speechless. All of this for you? Did they care about you so much?

You couldn't hold in your emotions and broke down crying in front of everyone. No one knew what was going on so they all just look around at each other trying to figure out why you where crying so hard.

"awww Y/N-nnieee why are you crying? this is supposed to be a happy event!" Suna said stalking over to you.

He engulfed you in a hug and soon after all the boys joined in. Some had tears in their eyes and others where full on sobbing.

How could they not? Their favourite manager was leaving for God knows how long.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much i don't want to move." you said wiping your tears looking at all the boys in front of you.

"I don't want my best friend to leave either." Atsumu said sobbing uncontrollably.

You laughed at the state of him while Suna hit him on the back of the head.

"Shut up 'tsumu she's MY best friend." He said coming to your side.

"Whatever i'm still going to miss her" Atsumu retorted back.

You laughed as the boys bickered back and forth on who's best friend you were.

You spent the rest of the day with the boys, playing some games together, eating all the snacks that Osamu bought and talking about how your new life in Tokyo will be like. You were definitely going to miss these guys so much. How are you going to survive school without your best friends? How were you going to make new friends if everyone in your new school probably already has groups and cliques?  The thought of having to make new friends was stressing you out so you pushed the thoughts to the back of your head. You'll worry about it once Monday rolls around.

"Hey Y/n you might actually find a boyfriend in your new school" Ojiro laughed.

You smacked him in the arm and pouted.

Boyfriends weren't something you often thought about. You already struggled with trying to juggle both  managing the boys volley ball team and your academics. A boyfriend was simply not on your priority list.

"Wait. I never asked this but what school are you going to attend?" Suna asked looking over at you.

"Itachiyama" you answered nonchalantly.

"Wait no way that's where omiomi goes!" Atsumu exclaims excitedly.

"Ok and?"

"What do you mean 'and?'??? He's like my best friend!!" Atsumu stated.

"Actually Atsumu i think he only talks to you because he's forced to." His twin says

You burst out laughing along with the rest on the team.

The day was coming to an end so you and the boys all parted ways. Everyone walking to their respectful homes. You didn't want to leave but you had no choice as tomorrow morning you and your mum are going to move to Tokyo and you had to help her early in the morning with the packing and stuff. As much as you dreaded the move you were actually quite excited for this fresh new start.

Let's just hope that your time at school will go smoothly.