Chapter 15

*a little before getting on the plane*

pov Scarlet

I woke up to my alarm going off at 5:30 I got up took a shower did my hair and teeth then packed my carry on because I used all these things last night.I put all of my phone cases in there they were in my carry on because i didn't want them to crack.I put my labtop in there and all of my chargers.It was about 6 so I drove to the airport .When i got there it was 6:30 so I went and got breakfeast.After I went through security and boarded the plane and everything it was 6:55 and the plane left at 7.I was on my phone and put my earbuds in I pistened to music until we took off they told me i had to shut off all of ny electronics.When we were taking off it was 7:05 so i caculated the time it sould be exactly an hour and twelve minutes.So on the plane I watched the tv on the back of the seats.We were about to land and it was 8:20.When I got off I got my luggage and saw Sophie and 2 unfimiliar boys.When I walked up Sophie introduced me to them thier names are Matthew and Taylor.I already had a feeling that Sophie liked Matt but I didn't say anthing.After a while I saw Sammi but Soph didn't so Sammi dropped her luggage right there junmped on her back and yelled" WHERES SAMMI I DONT SEE HER!!!!!".We all laughed for a while.So Sophie took us back to her parents house scince our condo was being painted.So we hung out there for a while.I was sooooo happy to be back with thesse fools and two new ones.So then we went to Matts for a while when we went to Matts room Taylor and him were playing video games.When Sophie told us that she was dating Matt.I was so happy for her they are pike the best couple ever.I don't think anybody else is better for Soph.Taylor and Sammi are now bandanna buddies.After a while of us being there we went to our condo.Every room was done exept Sammis.My room was huge I had my own bathroom a medium sized balcony science the big one is in tge living room.We unpacked some of the stuff.Most of it was done but Matt had to leave to go get his friend Nash.I think this is going to be the best house ever.It looks soooo cool already.My room was purple and blue themed because those are my favorite colors.Sophs is pink and blue.We were setting up our Kitchen now and it was really big.It had an island in the middle the kitchen connected to the living room.