Chapter 34

Pov Sammi

        We woke up the next day and Scarlet said she wanted to go back home for the weekend and we all agreed. I was actually really excited because my parents and family could meet Taylor and everyones family could meet eachother. We ate and planned. We got our tickets and everything and called our family in NY. I couldn't wait. We packed and got ready for tomorrow. I helped Taylor pack and he helped me pack. When he was helping me I had him sit on my luggage so I could zip it. 

        Taylor needed me to do the same but when I sat down I didn't do much. Taylor said,"Sam grow some meat your too light and your not doing anything'. He said it as a  joke and it was actually really funny. Then Nash came in and yelled,"YAY OVER FLOWING LUGGAGE" then he jumped o the luggage thank god I got off of it just as he was landing or else I would have been squished by Nash.        

        We just hung out for the day and really didn't do anything. Then we went to bed and got ready for our lovely flight at the lovely hour of 5 in the morning.

        NEXT DAY

        I woke up and just put foundation and powder on because I was really tired. I put black leggings on and a teal PINK sweatshirt and a tank top under it. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put my glasses on because I was too lazy to put contacts in. I put a black infinity scarf on and was ready. I packed my backpack which was my carry on and I put my makeup in it my chargers and a brush and just my stuff I used toay. I put my phone in my pocket and headed for the car.

        We took the 3 cars just because of all the stuff we had. Taylor and I took his car Nash and Scarlet took Nash's and Maggi and Matt took Maggi's but Matt drove.

        We got to the airport and got starbucks and waited. We got on the plane and Taylor and I satnext to eachother then Scarlet and Nash next to us because I was a little nervous and my nerves normally turn into panic attacks. Tthen Sophie and Matt sat behind Scarlet and Nash.

        When we got to NY we went to Scarlets first and as soon as I saw Hayleigh I felt home again. Hay Hay ran into Scarlets arms screaming,"AUNT SCARLET!!!!"

        Her brother came to me first and hugged me then Sophie and then his girlfriend then Hay Hay. I was so excited. The boys said hi to Hay Hay and shook everyone elses hand. They had 3 extra rooms because our houses out in NY are pretty big but not as big as the condo.

        Sophie and I slept in one room the boys in the other and Scarlet and Hay slept in the other room that is Scars.

        We slowly went to sleep and I couldn't wait.

        NEXT DAY

        I woke up and Scarlet and Nash decided to bring Hayleigh to the mall after breakfast. Taylor and I went to the starbucks Scarlet and I used to go to in the middle of the night when I had panic attacks.I know what your thinking rebels well just a little. I used to climb out my window onto the garage roof jump onto the shed roof then slide down into the yard open the gate and we would leave.

        We just went sight seeing and then headed back. We had a big party that night. We went in the pool and sang karaoke and played football. I saw a bunch of my dance friends and it was amazing.

        NEXT DAY

        We went to my house and as I walked in my sisters ran to me and hugged me and stuff. I missed them a lot. I mean they are only 11 but I missed them. I missed their birthdays while I was at the dance school so I brought them gifts and stuff. My parents seemed to enjoy the boys and we all hung out. We had dinner and we said good bye because we were leaving that night.

        We went back to Scarlets said good bye to everyone and left for the airport. We got on the plane and took off.

        We got home really late and I was tired. I did my paper work for the dance school down there because my audition was tomorrow and I needed to do it for tomorrow. I got my resamay, my photo shot and some others they wanted like a picture of a jump i could do, a turn action shot, a kick, and some others. 

        Then everyone but me headed off to bed  I got ready for my audition I picked out my dance clothes and packed my dance bag because I would need more than one pair of dance shoes. I needed all different kinds.

        I decided to wear my black panx high waisted shorts with a pink strip down the sides and a pink dance bralet. I was ready for the next day and headed off to bed.

I watched tv for a while because I was a bit nervous for tomorrow because I was auditioning for the biggest dance school in Virginia.