Chapter 28

Pov Sammi

        I got to go home finally and when I did I fell asleep as soon as I got in bed. I took Taylors cot and connected it to my bed so we could be together alone for a while.

        I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink and Taylor was still up watching tv. I heard a noise out near the pool and I looked out my window and there was Scarlet and Nash in the pool. So Taylor and I decided to sneak in on them and listen.

        We jumped out my window and went and sat under the deck while they were talking. It was so sweet. Then Taylor being Taylor he sneezed and I heard Scarlet go,"what was that?"

        They looked over the pool and saw us. Taylor bolted and ran without me and Scarlet and Nash got me and threw me in the pool with them. A couple minutes later Taylor came back to see if I was okay and we were already waiting for him and we got him and threw him in with us.

        It was so fun I am glad I woke up to get a drink. 

        After I went back into the house with Taylor and we got water and went back to bed. I kissed him good night which kinda ended up as a make out session and all the sudden I heard Nash say,''Nashty guys Nashty."

        And there was Scarlet and nash watching us through the crack of the door. Scarlet said thats what you get for leaving the door open a crack and tried to run away. I ot Scarlet and Taylor got Nash and we started tickling them and I never realized how ticklish Nash was but it was hilarious.

        After we let them go and we went to bed. My first night home was amazing because of them. I am so glad to have them in my life. I mean without Scarlet I might not be here today alive. Without Sophie I wouldn't have amazing memories and I woudn't be here in Virginia and without Taylor I could be dead because of my accident. With out Nash and Matt I wouldn't hsve as much fun. They are great guys.

        I slowly fell asleep in Taylors arms because I let him sleep in my bed. I heard the tv go off and I knew Taylor was done for the night.