Chapter 10

Pov Sammi

        So it has been about 3 months now since I have moved. I got a Skype from Sophie and Scarlet saying Sophie possibly has enough money to send us out to Virginia to live with her. I wanted to say yes but I had classes and had to sign off but we agreed to skype around 5. I got on my purple and pink North Carolina Dance Company ssports bra on and a pair of pink high waisted spandx shorts.

        I looked at the schedule and I had classes from 8 to 1 then and hour lunch then classes from 2:15 to 4 I was so happy because that meant I would be in my room in time plus I can get dinnner.

        Today my schedule was jazz, lyrical, contemparay, modern, acro, hip hop, solo, lunch, then jazz funk, acro, stretching class, street, and another solo.

        I learned my new solos today and they are great. I love them. I finished classes and Aubrie and I got dinner. We went to tacobell and got doritos locos tacos and baja blast (sophs and my fav).

        I got home right at 4:58. I got dressed and as soon as I finished I got the call. Soph wanted us to come down in a month but I told them we have nationals in a month and I also got another audition.

        Soph also had sectionals for lacrosse in 2 months and had to focus on that. So we decided in 3 months, because lacrosse is over for her and same with volleyball for Scarlet. Dance school ends for me then too. I guess if I do move down that means I can't go back to this school, but that means I can go try to go to dance at Virginia Dance and Company.

        Aubrie and I agreed to go to the mall because now that we go to this school it is all about dance and nothing else.

        We got starbucks and walked around the mall. We went into aero and I got a pink, purple, teal, and black sports bras for dance. I also got tye dye dance shorts. I got a sailor themed bra and shorts set. Aubrie got actual clothes to put over her dance clothes so we could go places without going to the room to change. She got a orange muscle tee with a pink heart on it, and extremely short black jean shorts so you could see her spandx underneith.

        We just hung out for a little big and stopped at target and stocked up on makeup because they had great sales and we needed different makeup for the next competition. I got a really pretty red lipstick and a plum one just to wear hanging out with my friends. Scarlet would love them and beg to borrow them.

        We went home and it was about 9 so I went to bed so I would actually get some sleep because I haven't been sleeping as well since I have left my baby girls.