Loud Door: ARE YOU READY!?

The crowd roars with excitement.

Loud Door: ALRIGHT, FROM THE HERO COURSE, CLASSES Z-1 and Y-1!

The two classes walk out in the school gym uniforms as the crowd goes absolutely insane.

Loud Door: FROM THE GENERAL COURSE, CLASSES X-1, W-1, AND V-1!

Said classes walk out wearing the school gym uniforms. The crowd still cheers just not as loudly.

Loud Door: FROM THE BUSINESS COURSE, CLASSES U-1, T-1, S-1, R-1

Yeah, you get the gist of it. That goes on till class A-1 of the support course.

Now with all of the first years gathered and in their gym uniforms, a different Door walks up to the stage in front of the

Milf Door: Welcome to the first year's Spring Tournament for Junior Hero!

It's the Chūnin exams but for heroes.

Milf Door: In this tournament, the winner will be promoted to Junior Hero early.

Second years are automatically given the promotion after going through a bunch of gruelling tests.

Milf Door: In the event of a tie, a four-way battle royal will be used to determine the winner.

Clones are prohibited for Elemental types, well, more than one, and not for more than a few seconds, 15 at max.

Milf Door: The First event of this tournament is... a relay race!

The crowd cheers and stuff.

My Timeskip is unbeatable!

So this isn't your average relay race. It spans the outside of a football field like arena and after 10 yards there's a switch but that's beside the point.

Since all 26 classes have about 20 teenagers in each, every ten yards one participant runs is a switch.

The 45 teenagers with the fastest times from every class go onto the next round.

Anyway, let's get into it.

Loud Door: ARE YOU READY!?

There's a timer counting down from 5.

5

4

3

2

1

RUN!!

One of the students from the support course seems to have strapped engines to his calves as he speeds past everyone else.

Loud Door: Joshua Fox from the support course is in the lead, with Carson Galv from the hero course in second.

It takes less than five seconds for Joshua to switch off with another support course student.