The Room - Natasha Romanoff (Familial)

I ran through the halls of the tower. Friday had told me that Natasha had just arrived home. She had been on a mission for four days and I'd missed her.

"Natasha!" I called when I reached the hangar.

She dropped the bag she was holding and opened her arms just in time as I flung myself onto her. She rocked back a step and hugged me tightly.

"I haven't seen you in days!" I exclaimed, hugging her tighter.

"I know, sestra," Natasha whispered.

I let her go and she picked her bag back up. I noticed the symbol on the bag and paled.

"The red room?" I said alarmedly.

Nat pulled me into a side hug.

"It's okay," she said warmly.

I shuddered thinking of the place where my sister and I trained. We were ten years apart - her being thirty and me being twenty - but we couldn't be closer emotionally. We met when I was five and she was fifteen. We became close over the three years we spent together. I began to call her my sister. She left the red room when she was eighteen and promised to come back for me. Seven years later, she did.

Natasha and I had dinner together before going to bed. The other Avengers let us catch up in peace. They knew how close my sister and I were. I didn't want to leave her, but I knew she was tired. We went to our rooms and I quickly got changed into pyjamas. I lay in my bed and quickly fell asleep.

I was back again. Back in the red room. I looked down to see Natasha handcuffed to her bed. This is how they made sure we didn't escape in the night.

Booming voices echoed throughout the room and two of our trainers opened the door.

"Run, y/n! RUN!" Natasha yelled.

I couldn't leave her. I wouldn't. I stood in front of my sister protectively.

"Your stubbornness is what will kill you," a woman's voice said.

There was the bang of a gunshot and blood staining my shirt before -

"Y/n!"

I woke up in cold sweat to a figure over the top of me. I lashed out but they pinned my arms down. I looked up to see Natasha.

"Nat?" I whispered.

Natasha's face softened.

"You were yelling," she said.

Tears formed in my eyes and Natasha pulled me into a hug.

"I was back there," I whispered.

Natasha rubbed my back comfortingly.

"You - you told me to leave. To run. But I - I can't leave you," I cried.

"It's okay. I'm right here," Natasha soothed.

I sniffled into her for a bit longer until I regained my composure.

"I love you, Nat," I said.

Natasha smiled at me.

"I love you, too, n/n."