Enjoying Life : Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

There was nothing wrong in merely observing Naruto now, though whether action would be taken against him was another matter altogether.

After all, those who were potential threats were the largest threats as Danzo always told himself this.

What Shimura Danzo did not know at the moment was that there was someone else who had listened in on the conversation between Danzo and his lackeys. He heard every single word Danzo had said and none of them even felt him spying on them. He had retreated before Danzo had taken off the bandages from his face, had he not maybe Danzo could've heard a small, faint noise.

______________________________________

Konoha Main Town

Senju Tsunade was having a small cup of sake at this specific bar of Konoha. Nectar has and always will be the most famous liquor bar of Konoha. Various brands of alchohol came in to this joint and people would drink their worries away. Some would celebrate with their friends and family, others would come and silently sulk in the corner as they downed one shot after another. Then there were people like Tsunade who, right now at the moment, were not raging alcoholics but rather had a drink every now and then when they really felt like it.

Right now she needed it as she had come home after a mission that took some time, though flat out drinking for half an hour was kind of overdoing it. Granted that alcohol won't be able to affect the Female Sannin even on a cellular level due to her strong Senju genome but that does not mean she should be drinking THREE BOTTLES IN AN HOUR!

"Ano, Senju-san?" the bartender , looked at the Senju descendant with some fear in his eyes. If Kushina's temper was feared then Tsunade's fist executed displays of rage were legendary.

"What?" Tsunade asked in a normal tone surprisingly.

"Um, you've had three bottles of sake already." Bartender said choosing his next words very carefully. "Isn't it a bit too early in the day for such heavy drinking?"

"You know this stuff isn't going to affect me." Tsunade said as she downed the last remaining contents from her saucer. "Besides I needed something to get rid of the bad headache I have."

"But won't drinking increase your headache?" Bartender asked very carefully as he tried his best not to make a deadpan expression.

"Not for me." Tsunade said as she got up and pulled out the necessary amount of ryo before leaving it near the empty bottles. "Keep the change  you did a good job today."

"Hai." Bartender said as he watched the female Sannin walk away. 'She's been coming here way too often before she left.' He thought before shrugging it away.

While it was true that Senju Tsunade, of this world, wasn't a bona fide alcoholic she was however becoming a frequent customer at Nectar. The First Hokage's Daughter coming to drink her frustrations away at a bar! A scandalous thought in a normal world indeed.

However in this world, what was of the norm? People could breathe fire, walk on water, some could fly and others could shatter the earth without much effort. So a Kunoichi coming to drink out here in a bar was absolutely normal, regardless of heritage and position. Besides, the Hokage himself could be seen here in a rare turn of events.

But the question remained.

Why was Senju Tsunade, the Strongest Woman in the World, coming at a bar to drink the devil's favorite drink?.

The reason was simple she lost her Husband Dan Senju during the Second Shinobi World War and she had to bring her daughter as a single Mother but she was lucky she had her Mother and her Brother were always there for her she also had Kushina who was a ball of sunshine and a sister to Tsuki but since Dan's death she has been drinking alot of alcohol.