"Yeah, we're in a modded version of the game. Sucks I know, they kept burning my house!" The female complains.

"What mod?"

"I don't know, it's like a mix between CREATE and RLCraft, but not really. It's confusing." She replied with a shrug

"How far have you gotten?"

"Barely full iron, but hey! I have a cottage" She proudly pointed to the building behind her, a lovely farm with a small overgrown cottage built with cobblestone and dark oak wood. There were maple trees somewhere mixed with the normal oak trees over the fences, grown wheat and carrot farms surrounding their trunks. There was a gravel path leading to the fence gate, connecting the mossy fences surrounding it.

"It's cute"

"Wait until you see the inside" The other girl was enthusiastic. If this was an anime there would be stars in her eyes, glitters sparkling around her.

"I have cupcakes in the oven, you can stay!"

Y/N couldn't even find herself to decline, not when pinkie pie was excited to finally meet another girl in the world. With a nod, you let yourself be dragged into the lovely house while she started rambling about how it's nice to have someone to taste her pastries after for so long. While walking on the gravel path, you were quick to notice the female flicking her wrist and the fence door opening.

"What the hell was that?"

"Oh, it's magic. The Minecraft world with real people and demons wasn't enough and they added magic and powers, crazy I know." The female explains as they passed through the fence and into the plot, the female went about on how scary demons are but you drowned it all out as you focus on the scenery around you.

Now that you've entered the area, you notice the wooden bridge built over the small pond decorated by water lilies that gently swayed with the small waves created by the falling leaves on the water and the blowing breeze. The area smells pleasant and comforting, even more, when you guys finally stopped in front of the door of the cottage. With the wind, a faint smell of sweet, baked goodness flew past you. You didn't notice you were hungry until you caught a whiff of the cupcakes.

"-- So yeah, I met this lovely player by the jungle, she also owns a cottage and it's a lot cuter, but do you know who's even cuter? The one who created it.'' You hear Alex talk as you finally focus on her as she released your hands and start opening her door

"Why don't you be friends with her?"

"We were but she disappeared like... Last week, I think she got raided by the Crooks." She said in a neutral voice, you wanted to ask her if she needed a hug but the lady already piqued up and spun around to face you.

"It's ok tho, I have you to listen to my rants now. You ready to see mi casa?" She asked with a smile. You nodded and Alex turned to her door and pushed it open.

"Welcome Y/N!" She exclaimed as she shook her hands before walking away.

After the doors parted, all you noticed was the ridiculous amount of potted plants and lanterns placed on the tables and hanging from the ceiling. The floor was wood but down the step and into what seems like the living room, is a light brown rug and three grey long couches that faced the unlit stone fireplace attached on the wall, besides it, two bookshelves stood. You stepped in further to see a white dainty table with a small succulent plant placed in the middle.

"Wait on the couch! I'll be out in a minute!" Alex yelled from the kitchen.

Obeying, you walked towards the middle couch and sat on it, both hands sitting on your thighs as you looked around. Eyeing the books on the shelves, some were readable and some were written in a foreign language you thought doesn't exist in the real world.

"You have a lot of books with weird words"

"I read enchantment table for fun, most of them help me with things"

From the edge of your eye, you saw Alex waltz out of the kitchen holding a tray of green frosted cupcakes. She laid it on the table and plopped beside you, immediately taking a cupcake and leaning on the backrest. You took one as well and went to take a bite when Alex suddenly put a hand on your arm, stopping you from doing so.

"Wait, let me show you the room you'll sleep at," She says before standing up and walking away. You stared at the cupcake for a moment before you resigned and stood up to follow her.

Once you arrived in front of the door, she pushed it open to show a grey twin bed in the middle, a big metal window built just above the bed frame. To your right, there's a small dark oak wardrobe and bedside table, an unlit lantern sits on top of the table as you step in, a musky scent apparent in the air as Alex rushes to the window to open it.

"It's still dusty, didn't expect to live with someone, to be honest," Her voice dropped in volume as she reaches the end, she left the room to come back not too long later holding a baby blue bed sheet and dressing for the pillows, instantly changing the dusty covers as soon as she enters.

"No, it's fine, seriously..." You said as you walked towards the door placed on the opposite side of the wardrobe, opening the door to see a small bathroom. There's a bathtub that you doubt would fit your current height, and a pristine toilet and sink.

"Don't worry about the hair products, I have extras or do you want a specific scent?" She asks as she fluffs the pillows now covered in light blue. She stood up and approached your standing figure.

"Whatever you have is fine, I don't wanna come off as an asshat" Alex laughed at that as her hand landed on your shoulder.

"No worries darling, I'll bring the cupcakes and you go rest alright?" You nodded at that as Alex squeezed your shoulder before leaving. For a long while, you stared at nothing as you focused on the descending footsteps, it took for Alex to enter and leave the room before you were brought back.

You walked towards the bed and landed face first, feeling exhaustion as soon as you hit the soft cushions. You let out a sigh as you hear the gate outside open.

Will you ever get back you wonder to yourself.

Today was draining, mentally and emotionally. Suddenly you're in a world where dragons, zombies and many more entities you've never seen before in the real world. With the pressure of possibly dying in real life if you pass away here.

Your vision blurred as tears threatened to spill just thinking of your beloved furry companions back home. You guess you could cry now then kick asses later. Somehow, during all those times of overthinking your mind became silent as the darkness began to overtake you.