Wolfie's mischief.....

Start from the beginning

He continued the 'potato therapy' for another 10 minutes, until every single potato was squeezed and made a good detritus. After that he rubbed his paws against the linoleum covering to clean them, thereby staining the beautiful carpet. Once it was all over, he stepped back and grinned. Nonetheless the grin was short lived as he saw what mess he had created of the beautiful Kitchen of his treasured wife. Realisation smacked him and he realised how stupid he really is, the crockery was smashed and he didn't remembered how, the vegetables were now useless and the cabinets were all very different style, a style his queen wouldn't appreciate. He whined as he realised how mad his lovely wife would get after seeing this. He could imagine the adorable angry face of his wife when she would find out about the mess his husband has created. Now no matter how big and mighty you are, you can't stand the anger of your wife and would spare no chance to avoid it. He began to swirl round his native position, a sign of his anxiety and fear. He began to think of any idea to escape the anger of his beautiful wife. Howbeit in the midst of his chaotic mind, he got an idea. The idea popped up in his mind after his big ears caught the feeble sound of footsteps approaching the Kitchen. He gave a sly smirk as he dashed outside the Kitchen. He quickly shut the kitchen door with his paw and stood calmly waiting for his prey to arrive. Few seconds later, Dravid and Nakul, the honey bunny came towards the kitchen laughing and giggling on the way. They abruptly stopped after they saw the King himself standing by the door of the kitchen. They gulped afraid as the King practically glared at them for some obscured reason. Has the King find out about their crush on omega 26???? Or has he discovered that they were the one to break the Aztec vase??? Whatever might be the reason, the lads were daunted by the single glare of the ferocious beast who stood in their way to the kitchen.
"My Lord!!! " whispered Dravid, sweating in the winter. Nakul nibbled on his nails as he observed the proprietor of the castle, glaring right into them. Although Dravid's question was unanswered yet the King was kind enough to growl and reply the poor chaps. The King's savage growl had the two tumbling over each other, thank heavens nobody landed up nicking or gashing themselves with the sharp edges of the stair railing. They trembled under his ferocious growl but still mustered up the courage to stood up and stand in front of him, shuddering in fright. Howbeit more abruptly, Nakul saw the King more than ordinating them to dash inside the Kitchen. He nudged Dravid to draw his attention and although Dravid was furious with him for playing stupid at this all so serious moment yet glared at him.
"I think Lord is asking us to walk inside the scullery " opined Nakul. Dravid confoundingly looked at him and then at the King, he found Nakul's opine to be certain as he discovered King to be gesturing them to walk in through the kitchen. He grinned.
"OK King if you want us to go in, we will!! " Dravid said grinning madly. The Wolf inwardly chuckled as the plonkers were in his web of deceit. The wolf stepped out of the way and let honey bunny come in through. He waited as they reached the door and before they could shove the door open, the big beast quickly vamoosed out of the scene before anybody could catch sight of the mess he created.

Once he was away from the kitchen, he took no time to dash up the staircase. He hared off to his room where he expected to find his beautiful wife. In no time he was in front of the huge door of his room and he took no time to shove the door open with his furry head and ran inside, panting like crazy. Sharanya was trying on some new diamond earrings which were bought by her husband for her, a sudden panting sound reached her ears. She gasped as she turned her head towards the door to find the big beast standing on the door, panting. She smiled as she caught of him.
"Hi Wolfie!!!! What are you doing at the door?? " she asked softly, placing the earring back on the console table. Although he wanted to admire her beauty yet he felt that he needed to blabber something. He would admire he later after all she is his forever. He made an innocent face and came towards her, tugging at her skirt with his canines, slowly so as not to tear her beautiful dress. At first she couldn't apprehend anything, but later something inside her told her that Wolfie wanted to take her somewhere.
"You want me to come with you!!! " she asked with uncertainty. He wanted to woof like a puppy in happiness but he knew it might splash water on his plans, hence refrained himself from manifesting any such actions. He nodded and sharanya furrowed her brows. She still stood up though as she didn't wanted Wolfie to feel bad. Once she rose up from her chair, the wolf took no time to dash towards the door and lead the way towards the destination where the two fools awaited them. He climbed downstairs and sharanya just innocently followed him. She followed him till kitchen where he stopped and gestured her to go in. She gave him a surprised look but entered inside. Once she was in, she gasped as inside was horrendous. Her beautiful kitchen was now nothing but a trash junkyard. The vegetables were a victim of someone's fury, the cabinets sustained marks of something sharp and her crockery was lying in fragments on the linoleum. For a good one minute she was agape but then her eyes landed on Dravid and Nakul who were eyeing the surroundings in perplexity.
"Dravid and Nakul!!! " she yelled in anger and the two looked at her in perplexion. The wolf knew what was coming, hence he slowly stood behind his wife, putting on an innocent face, adorable enough to hoodwink her.
"What mess have you made of my kitchen!!! " she asked narrowing her lids. The two gaped at each other and then at her.
"No no queen!! We didn't do anything!!! Promise!!! " blabbered Dravid. But she wasn't buying it, nor was King going to let her buy that. He gently tucked on the fabric of her maxi dress. She looked at him and he innocently raised his paw over them, rubbing his head against hers after that.
"Hawww!!!! You saw them doing this!! " she asked in shock. He nodded. Dravid and Nakul could only gape at the lying wolf. Had it been possible they would've sliced his neck, but it was impossible to inflict anguish on the prince of hell. Now they understood why he was trying to force them inside the kitchen. He did everything and wanted the blame to come on them.
"Queen, King is lying to his teeth.......oh devil......canine!!! OK canine!!!! He deliberately pushed us in so the blame could come on us!!!! We didn't.........C'mon Lord, just tell the truth!!!! " Dravid blurted out anxiously. The wolf stuck out his tongue at them as he knew there was no way his sharanya would believe them.
"Shut up!!! Why would he do that!! He himself told me about your mischief!!!! I know you were play fighting here!!!!! Now come on clean up this mess......I want my kitchen to be as perfect as before!!! Start now!!! " she ordinate as she turned towards the wolf.
"You must be hungry right!!! C'mon I'll give you something to eat!! " she said ruffling his furry head. He nodded as he followed her out wagging his tail.
"Buddy, King fooled us again!!! " said Nakul gritting his teeth.
"Yes bro, he did!! " Dravid said balling his fists.

Under the warm sunshine, the big wolf rested his head on sharanya's chest and was dozing. They were in the garden. From the kitchen window the poor lads saw this and gritted their teeths.
"Is there any chance we could murder him!!! " asked nakul angrily. Dravid clicked his tongue.
"Not even a slightest bit!! " said Dravid. Abruptly both saw something and gasped. They saw the wolf opening his one eyelid and stared at them, stuck out his tongue and gave a sly smirk before dozing back again. The lads fumed in anger but if only this anger could do anything.