The crazy comes out

'Charlie, why you look like I hit you with my car?' Harm asked lightly but I don't think he was as out of it as everyone thought he was.

'N-no, sir I didn't- sorry, I was just surprised is all.'

'By what? You've met my son before.'

'No, not that, I didn't... I didn't know you were-'

'What? That I was sick?' Harm was just playing with him now, but I didn't understand why. 'Surely being a detective you would have deducted this from being in a hospital with my son and partner.'

'No, I did, I just, I didn't know you were gay. I was just a little surprised is all.'

'Why? I talk about Noah all the time in the office.'

'Well, it's just Noah is a girls name too and I know you have a kid so I just... I thought you were married or something.'

'I was, and now I'm not and I have a kid, and I have Noah. Who is a boy, who is my partner. Do you have a problem with that?' Harm said in his business voice and Charlie shook his head still a little dumbfounded, Harm reaching for my hand and squeezing it. I squeezed it back and left Jake and Harm together.

'Don't feel bad, Harm is quite a private person.' I said softly as I walked Charlie out.

'I'm just... Did everyone else know?' He asked and I smiled, this was obviously a decision the guys from the station made, Charlie was quite new so he didn't know.

'Yeah.'

'Why didn't Kass warn me?'

'Kass is evil.' I laughed and he smiled.

'She is a bit ain't she?' He chuckled before saying goodbye and walking off to his car. I headed back in and sat with Harm and Jake for a little while before the doctor pulled me over and told me I could take him home later this afternoon. We had lunch at the hospital before I got the both of them home, I put Harm to bed first, the meds starting to take effect and he went to sleep, I played with Jake and fed him. I cleaned up vomit. Ew.

'Is daddy sick?' Jake asked as I got his dinner ready.

'No baby, daddy was made all better by the doctors, he just has to have a rest.'

'Like me! When I sick!'

'Yeah baby.' I smiled bringing his food over. He sat happily and ate his sausages and sat watching the wiggles movie before I put him down to bed. Harm shuffled out of the bedroom and looked around.

'What time is it?' He mumbled and I smiled walking over and cupping his face giving him a kiss.

'It's late, do you want something to eat?' I asked moving to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

'You're staying tonight right?'

'Of course, I'm not going when you're not well.'

'Can we just go to bed?' He asked and I smiled nodding. I put him back to bed and showered, turning everything off and getting into bed.

'You're nice and warm.' He whispered as he cuddled up and I smiled, running my fingers across his shoulders until we fell asleep. I woke up by my alarm and got up and ready, Harm felt better and decided he was going to head to work and do work behind the desk. He promised that he would be careful and I kissed him goodbye before taking Jake over to nanna Nora. I headed to class and was having a really great day before Jason showed up. I was on my way to take lunch to Harm before I went to get Jake when Jason blocked me. I looked at him despiritely but he grabbed my arm and dragged me down the block.