Not feeling well

After a month of falling asleep with him the nights I staid it was hard to sleep in my own bed alone anyway. I was woken by Jake's cries and Harm sat up.

'It's fine, I'll get him, go back to sleep.' I whispered pushing him back down, he caught my wrist, pulling me down and kissing me before letting go and I pulled some shorts on and headed for Jake. 'Hello handsome man, it's so early!' I cooed pulling him up and out of bed, he cuddled into my shoulder and started to go back to sleep. 'Does someone just want a cuddle?' I whispered with no answer before heading back to bed and manuvering him so he was curled up against my stomach. Harm rolled over and kissed my neck.

's'he alright?' Harm mumbled.

'Yeah, he just wants a cuddle.' I whispered and he hummed, jake asleep in front of me, harm asleep behind me, I slowly found myself drifting back to sleep until an alarm blared. Harm groaned and rolled away, the noise and motion woke jake up and he started crying. I got him to stop crying and Harm rolled back.

'I think I'm getting sick.' He whinged pulling my back to him tightly, I rolled slightly and checked his forehead with my hand.

'You feel a bit warm. Maybe you should call in sick to work, one day won't hurt you.' I whispered and he groaned. 'I can call them if you need me to.' I whispered, kissing the spot just below his ear where he liked.

'No, I should go, can you go put jake down and come shower with me?' He asked and I nodded. Jake didn't stir thankfully and I headed back to the shower, Harm not looking too flash as he stood under the water.

'You alright?' I asked and he groaned out as I stepped under the water.

'I don't feel too great.' He muttered and I rubbed and kissed his back.

'I really think you should stay home today.'

'No, I don't want to get you guys sick, I'll just go and quarantine myself in my office.' He said as we dried off and he slowly started getting dressed. He was so unwell he couldn't even tie his tie, I had to do it for him.

'I'm going to call Kassy and make sure you're only on desk duty, please, I really think you should stay home.' He shook his head and kissed me before walking towards the door before stopping and vomiting everywhere. It was a horrible sound, what was worse was him trying to breath but his stomach was contracting too much to let air in. I ran over and helped calm him until he was breathing properly, but the blood in his vomit caught my eye. 'You're not going to work, we're going to the hospital now.' I said telling him to stay there, he had a hot sweat and he was shaky. I grabbed Jake and his nappy bag which always had spare clothes before getting Harm to the hospital quickly. They rushed him in and Jake and I sat waiting, apparently his appendix had burst and they were fixing everything now. I sat watching Jake play with the kids and the toys in the waiting room while I called, I called his office first and told them what was happening, they were sending Charlie the new guy down to sit with me. Then I called my mum, she calmed me down from my minor freak out that I'd nearly killed Harm.

'Hi, are you Noah?' I looked up to see a man a little older than me.

'Yeah, you must be Charlie?' He nodded and I offered him a seat next to me. Jake ran over and clung to my leg looking up at Charlie.

'Hello there little guy, I'm Charlie, a friend of your daddy's.' He said reaching out to shake Jake's hand. Jake slapped his hand away.

'Noah mine and daddy's!' He yelled and slammed his head down on my leg. Clinging to it for a moment.

'Jake it's okay, Charlie is daddy's friend.' I said picking him up and he still didn't like Charlie.

'Where's daddy?' He asked and I ran my hand through his hair.

'Daddy is with the doctors, they're making him all better, daddy was sick but the doctors will fix it.' I tried to smile but I was scared.

'They make him like Iron man!'

'Almost, daddy's not quite iron man, but hopefully he'll be all fixed and we can take him home.'

'Take Daddy zoo!'
'You want to take daddy to the zoo?' Charlie said with fake surprise. Jake nodded. 'Wow, you're daddy is lucky! I wish I could go to the zoo. Have you been before?'

'Once, see the tigers!' He grinned before bringing his hands up and pretending to scratch Charlie. The doctor came out and Charlie took Jake while I walked over.

'Are you Noah or Jake?' He asked a little confused.

'I'm Noah, is everything alright?'

'Everything's fine, Mr. Harmon has been adamant that Noah and Jake come and see him, for a man coming out of anesthisia it's quite entertaining if you don't mind me saying seeing a grown man demand something like a three year old.' I smiled and took a deep breath. 'We managed to repair everything and we took out the waste.' There was a bit of medical talk and I nodded through most of it until the doctor smiled. 'He's going to be fine, you can see him now.' I smiled in relief.

'Can I see him first before I bring Jake in? I just don't want him seeing his dad if he's going to be a bit weird.'

'That's fine, come this way.' I nodded and started to follow.

'Charlie, bring Jake along in five minutes alright?' Charlie nodded and I headed with the doctor. Harm was in a bed with his head back.

'Can someone please just bring me my Noah? I want my Noah.' He whinged and I grinned walking in.

'Mr. Harmon we've brought you Noah.' His head snapped up and he grinned.

'Babe! They wouldn't let me see you.'

'He's been asking for you before we even put him under.' The nurse grinned.

'They wouldn't let me see you because they had to fix you, but I'm here now.'

'Where's Jake? Where's our baby?' He muttered and I felt my face warm when he said Jake was our baby, the nurse going a little pink herself as she filled out paperwork for Harm.

'They sent Charlie down, they'll be in soon.' I said and he looked at me with his big brown eyes, he would stare me down when he started to get horny and I smiled when he pulled me closer.

'Will you kiss me now? You haven't kissed me all day.' He said slightly delusional and I grinned.

'I've kissed you.' I laughed and he pulled me a little closer until I was sitting on the bed facing him.

'No, I didn't want to get you sick, but now we know it's not a cold can I kiss now?'

'We're in a hospital-'

'Please?' He begged and I grinned before leaning in and kissing him. I went to pull away but he pulled me back and kissed me again, I pulled away laughing when he winced.

'See, that's what you get for being naughty.'

'Daddy!' Jake yelled and Charlie stood there nervously, holding Jake on his hip who was squirming to get out of his arms.

'Jake!' Harm yelled back in a similar tone. 'My little man.' I took him from Charlie's arms, he still looked a little shocked as I changed Jake over to Harm and they cuddled on the bed carefully after I warned Jake.