home for lunch

'What are you doing here?' I asked and he looked a little surprised.

'I came home for lunch, thought it might be nice.'

'I've just put Jake down for a nap, sorry, I didn't know I would have kept him up.'

'No, it's okay. It's been a really sucky day at work, I just wanted to come home and see you guys for a little while.'

'What's wrong?'

'A girl was kidnapped and murdered, I just want to get away from it for an hour.' I cupped his face and pulled him down for a hug after he put his briefcase down. We sat and had some lunch, talking about little things before his phone rang and he was called back. He spent a few minutes kissing me goodbye, the girl that was abducted was my age, I think he might have been scared. Harm was nearly thirty and I'd only just turned twenty. That night he didn't come home until really late, near midnight, I was busy studying anyway so when he walked in he looked so tired. He put his briefcase down and I walked in front of him, I pulled his tie off and he looked like he was going to cry. I pulled him to his room, taking his shirt off and his belt, then his trousers, he kicked everything off and I undressed as I pulled him into the shower with me.

'Are you okay?' I whispered as I ran the wash cloth over his chest.

'No, not really.' I kissed him gently and he pulled me to him, burying his face in my neck.

'It's okay, let the water wash it away.' I whispered and he held on tightly. I turned the shower off and he wrapped the both of us in a big towel, kissing my gently.

'You make me feel better.' He whispered and I smiled as I ran my hands through his wet mop, his hair spiking up and I smiled. We went back to the bedroom and I laid him down getting on top. 'Babe-'

'Let me make you feel better.' I whispered and his hands rested on my hips as he watched me work myself until he would fit inside, and then I rode him gently.

'Noah.' He moaned over and over.

'Theo.' I cried as he came inside me and I spilled across his stomach. I laid against his chest for a moment until he rolled me, he grew inside of me and man can I tell you, that's something you've never really felt before until you have. We kept going, until three am, moaning and whimpering messes made of each other until finally he couldn't go any more and we curled up and passed out. The alarm woke us both up and I curled against him.

'Do we have to get up?' I asked and he hummed as he rolled slightly and picked his phone up.

'Shit, I've gotta head into work now.' He said sitting up and I watched as he quickly showered and got ready. 'You right to sort everything this morning?' I nodded and he kissed me quickly before running out of the bedroom and I heard the apartment door. The day continued like most of the others, I dropped jake at Nanna Nora's and then went to the convinent store to get a drink before heading to classes. I finished and walked through the park, I stopped to talk to Evan, a boy I went to high school with, he was going to become a lawyer. We talked about a few things before I said my goodbye and headed to the apartment. Jason stopped me as I went to walk into the building.

'Noah, I want to talk to you.'

'No thank you. You need to leave me alone please.' I said trying to step around him but he moved and blocked me again.

'No, you need to listen to me.'

'No, I don't, last time I listened to you I got punched in the face. So just go back to your girlfriend and leave me alone please.'

'Girlfriend? Oh that girl from the other day? She's not my girlfriend, she's just a girl from work I was having lunch with.'

'I don't care, please leave me alone.'

'I want to apologise, I want to ask for another chance.'

'I said no, I've told you nicely twice now, please stop and leave me alone.' I tried to step round him again and he moved in my way. 'Jason, go away!' I yelled and people on the street started looking at us.

'Just let me apologise! I deserve another chance!'

'You punched me in the face, in front of kids Jason, and then you abused me at work. Don't go around saying you deserve another chance. Now leave me alone or I'll tell Harm and he'll have me file a restraining order.'

'You're sleeping with him now aren't you?' He said rather angrily and I was getting frustraited now.

'Please, just leave me alone.' I finally managed to step around him and get inside the building.

'I'm going to prove I deserve another chance!' He yelled and I simply just waved and headed up stairs to get Jake. I took him for a walk in the park and he played in the sand pit for a little while before I took him home and got him in the bath.

'I'm home!' Harm called and I called back to him from the bathroom, he came in and took Jake, giving him a kiss and a cuddle while I sorted out the bath water.

'Mmm, you smell good.' He said to Jake as he put him on the counter where the change table was tonight. 'Maybe I'll just have to eat you!' He growled before pretending to eat Jake who screamed no! They mucked around and got jake dressed before we headed out and I sorted dinner.

We put Jake down and went and laid down on the couch together.
'You alright?' He whispered as we watched an episode of the mentalist that was on.

'I just missed you.' I whispered, I was laying on top of him, my head against his chest listening intently to his heartbeat.

'Did something happen?'

'Jason came by again.' He sat up, forcing me to sit up and he stared at me with a serious look.

'Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?'

'He didn't touch me, just came back, he was trying to apologise and asked for another chance.'

'What did you say?' He sounded angry and a little hurt.

'No, of course. I just told him to leave me alone, that I didn't want to see him again. I'm with you... right? We're a thing, like you're not going to get mad if I say we are? Coz I don't want to do this and have the L word thrown around if-' He kissed me, harshly at first before gently.

'We're a thing, a major thing, I won't get mad if you tell people. I'd actually like you to tell people, especially Jason so he can fuck right off.' I cupped his face and ran my thumbs across both sides of his jaw.

'I wish things were different. I wish that jakes mum hadn't left because that's going to have to be explained to him, I wish it was easily accepted about gay men, I wish Jason wasn't such an ass, I wish...'

'What baby? What do you wish?' He whispered peppering kisses across my collar bones before pulling back and looking at me.

'I love you, like with everything I have, and I wish I didn't because it scares me.' I whispered as tears started to rise.

'Why does it scare you darlin'?'

'I'm scared you're going to leave, or make me leave, or something's going to happen and that we have won't last.'

'Well, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to make you leave. I can barely function without you. We can't control things outside our little world, however, all we can do is trust each other and not let things get between us.' He whispered before kissing my neck softly. After sending a quick message to mum that I was staying the night at Harm's he took me into the bedroom, we showered and he loved me for the night, we didn't go all night like usual only because I was so exhausted from the past few nights but I happily fell asleep in his arms. He was warm, and although his muscles were hard his skin was always soft. It felt good to have his arms around me as I slept, he never let me go, not to roll away, not to readjust, he just fell dead asleep and held tightly. I'm not complaining.