Pt.33/Finale

Me and Tommy didn't plan on doing much since it was late but I was filled with energy from the monsters so I was trying to get Tommy to do stuff with me. But everytime I would get up to do something he'd pull me back onto the bed wanting to cuddle. I liked cuddling but I had to much energy to be cuddling him right now.

"Tommy come in I wanna do something," I say trying to get out of his grip.

"But I wanna cuddle," he says pouting.

"We can cuddle after I use my energy,can we play a game or something?" I say finally getting out of his grip.

Tommy sits up,
"What are we even gonna play?"

I jump out of my bed,
"Oh my god,I just remembered I have a wii in my closet!!"

I rush over to my closet and search through it. I look through it for 5 minutes before I stumble upon my Wii from when I was 8. I grab it and run downstairs to hook up to the tv since the living room TV was bigger than the one in my room. I convince tommy to play wii sports with me.

Tommy is exhausted after 10 minutes of playing but I'm still full of energy. After awhile I start to feel bad for making Tommy play with me. So I turn it off and we go back up to my room. We just layed there for a couple minutes until I started getting tired. I yawned and got under the blanket. Tommy was already under the blanket but that was because I was still hot from playing the wii.

Not even 4 minutes later tommy was passed out. He had his arms wrapped around me and I had my head against his chest. I couldn't move or do anything so it was making me tired. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to ralph wanting in my room. I jumped because it scared me but I got up and let him in. I layed back down and tommy immediately pulled me into his chest. Ralph was laying on my bed by me and I pet him and then fell asleep.

-next morning-

My dad woke us both up for breakfast and it was such a huge breakfast. I don't know what put him in a good mood but something did.

After we ate he even offered to take us to see Tubbo. Tommy has already seen Tubbo but I haven't so of course I took the offer. Tommy was thrilled to go see Tubbo again and he immediately texted him to ask if he was free today. He said he had nothing to do so when all got ready and started off to Tubbos.

It was a long drive and I ended up falling asleep with my head on tommy's shoulder. Tommy also eventually fell asleep. My dad was playing music but he turned it down so me and tommy could sleep.

When we finally arrived at tubbos,my dad woke us up and me and tommy walked up to Tubbos house.
Tubbo seemed really excited to see us, expecially me because we've never met. It was nice to finally see Tubbo,he was so nice and so funny.

-timeskip to later that day-

Me, Tommy and Tubbo were all just sitting in the living room watching tv. Tubbos parents were out and tubbos sister was at a friend's house so we were all by ourselves. Noone had a clue what to do so we watched movies like all day. Then Tommy wanted to go the beach.

We didn't have a car to drive so we just walked to the beach. It wasn't that far from Tubbos house.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the beach and it wasn't that packed since it was getting kind of dark. The sun was just starting to set abit and the sunsets were always the prettiest at the beaches.