Pt.18

-timeskip to when they get back home-

We arrived home and tommy took his hand of my leg and turned off the car. I got out of the car and waited for him. Once we both got to his house my dad texted me.

Father

Father:hey,I don't mind that your staying at Tommy's but could you come home and do some chores. You can go over right after.

Y/n: yea I can,I'll be over soon.

I put my phone back in my pocket,
"My dad wants me to go do chores,so I got to go but I'll be back," I say looking at tommy.

"Ok,I'll probably be in my room like always,"he says.

I smile at him and he smiles back,then I head home.

When I got home I took off my shoes and grabbed a snack before I started my chores.

-timeskip to when she finishes chores-

After I finish chores I grab a snack and run back over to Tommy's. I just go into his house cause I usually don't knock and his parents don't care. I went straight to Tommy's room and burst through the door.

"What's up fucker!" I yell jumping on his bed laying down.

Tommy jumps and squeals Abit,
"Jesus woman don't scare me like that," he says.

"Nah it's funny," I say laughing.

"No it's not," tommy says pouting in his chair.

"Oh don't pout," I say getting up walking over to him,"you're too cute to put," I say kissing his forehead.

Tommy blushes and turns back around getting onto his computer again.
I smile and laugh Abit.

"So are we gonna do anything else today?" I ask getting in my phone.

It takes tommy a second to reply because he's talking to tubbo.

"If you want to,but I don't know what we're gonna do," he says staring at him computer.

"I need to take ralph on a walk,maybe we can go to the park," I say sitting up looking at him.

"Yea that sounds fun,let's go," he says logging off his computer standing up.

I get up and put my shoes back on then we head to my house to grab ralph real quick. Before I shut the door I shout to my dad,

"Dad,me and tommy are taking ralph on a walk!"

I shut the door and grab ralphs leash from tommy and we head to the park.

As we're walking tommy gets closer to me and slowly interlocks his fingers with mine. I look up at him and he's blushing but looking straight ahead. I look back forward and blush Abit.

-timeskip to when they get to the park-

When we go to the park I walked to the swings and sat down. I lean over to let ralph off the leash so he can run around. Ralph always comes back and he knows not to go far.

After I set down his leash I start to swing and tommy is sitting in the swing next to me. I start getting pretty high and I start giggling Abit. Tommy looks up at me and smiles so I smile back.

Swinging is something that gets my mind off of whatever is happening,so I zone out and pay attention to swinging. I start giggling and smiling uncontrollably. And I even forget tommy's there.

-tommys pov-

I sit down in the swing next to her and she starts swinging. I get on my phone cause I don't like swinging that much but then I hear y/n giggling. I look up and she's smiling like crazy,she looks at me and I smile at her. She smiles back.

I get onto my camera and take a picture of her without her noticing. I look at the picture and oh my god she's beautiful. I've never met someone this beautiful as her.

I look but up at her and she looks so happy,I don't even think she knows I'm here anymore. But I don't care,aslong as she's happy.

-back to y/n pov-

I zone back in and realise tommy is there,so I stop swinging.

"Sorry I zoned out," I say laughing nervously.

"Oh it's fine,you were having fun,"tommy says smiling.

I get off the swing and gesture tommy to follow me. Tommy gets up and follows close behind me. I lead him to a set of monkey bars and I start to go up them. When I go to the top I sat down and waited for him.

Tommy struggled to climb up Abit but he eventually got up.

"Why are we up here?" Tommy ask.

I point at the sunset,
"That's why," I say.

Tommy looks confused,
"But it's a sunset,what's so special about it," he says.

"All sunsets are different and they all have something unique about them," I say smiling looking at him.

Tommy looks at me still confused,
"But why do you like them so much,it's just a sunset," he says.

"Tommy,look at the sunset. It's so calming and pretty," I say," if I could,I would spend the rest of my life watching sunsets."

"I mean yea they're pretty but they all look the same," he says looking at the sunset.

"They all look different,just wait Abit longer and it'll get prettier," I say zoning out again.

I get caught up looking at the sunset to realise it's getting Abit dark.
Tommy taps my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey,it's getting Abit dark," he says.

"I know,but look," I says pointing at the sunset," it did get prettier,just like I said." I say

"Not rea-" tommy says but I cut him off pulling him in and kissing him.

-tommys pov-

Y/n keeps pointing out the sunset and obsessing over it. I don't get why she likes them so much,they look about the same.

I look over and she's zoned out so I tap her shoulder,
"Hey,it's getting Abit dark," I say.

"I know,but look," she says pointing at the sunset," it did get prettier,just like I said." she says.

"Not rea-" I try to say something but I get cut off with y/ns lips being pressed against mine.

My god how did I get so lucky.

Hey,sorry for the lack of posting. I've been unmotivated during the day so I haven't been posting during the day. But I hope you're enjoying the story:)