Pt.4

Months pass,and y/n and Tommy have become really close and really good friends. They hangout almost everyday except when they're busy.

Big man

Big man: Hey woman,wanna stream some minecraft with me today?

Y/n:Holy shit,really?! I've never streamed with anyone before.

Big man: Well today is your day,so prepare for a very pog stream.

Y/n: Oh yea I'm prepared,my stream will be so poggers.

Big man: Mine will be even more poggers cause I'm big man innit.

Y/n: Pfft yea, believe what you want.

Big man: HOW DARE YOU,I AM VERY POG!!!

I laugh then text back

Y/n: Mhm sure,what time are we gonna stream?

Big man: I was thinking I could come over and help you set up if you needed it.

Y/n: Oh yea about that,I need help setting up discord,I barely used it so I deleted it and need a new account.

Big man: Ok I'll be right over woman

I smirk and roll my eyes then I get out of bed to look presentable. After like a minute or two tommy knocks on the door and I go downstairs to open the door.

"Hey! I'm pretty excited to stream together." I say as tommy enters my house.

"Yea it'll be pretty pog and cool,now where your room again?" Tommy says jokingly.

I hit his arm playfully and we head up to my room so I can get set up. Once we got to my room I plopped on my bed.

"Ok Tommy,now do your work and I'll be here" I say
jokingly.

"Woman I am not doing this by myself" he says.

I sigh and walk over to my computer and I pull up discord.

"Ok now what?"

"Well what's your username gonna be,just your name?" Tommy says.

"Yea I guess,itll be the same as my twitch name." I reply.

I type in my username and then I make up a password.
"What should my pfp be?"

"Duh,a picture of me" tommy says with a sassy tune.

I laugh,
"I'll just make it a picture of both of us."
I download a picture of us onto my computer and then I make it my pfp.

Tommy sits on my bed.
"See,now you're done."

"Yea yea shut it you giant,now when are we gonna stream." I say sitting down next to him.

"I can go home and we can get set up and start then."Tommy says.

"Ok that sounds great" I say.

Tommy stands up and says goodbye before heading back to his house. I get up and start up minecraft on my computer and set everything up. I wait for a text from tommy to indicate that he's ready to start streaming.

Minutes later,I get a text and joins a discord vc with Tommy then I start my stream.

"What's up bitches! Welcome back to my stream,let's hope I don't get banned this time!" I say as people join the stream.

"Today I'm gonna be playing Minecraft with a fellow streamer,big man tommyinnit!!"

The chat goes crazy and starts spamming about how I know him. I explain how I know him and how we met and get into the stream.

Me and Tommy play some survival and of course we kill eachother tons of times. We have a pvp and I win.

I check my phone and sees that it's 8pm and decides to end my stream.

"Ok I'm gonna end my stream here guys,hope you enjoyed and thank you all for the subs. Come back to my streams or I'll break your knees." I say ending my live.

I take off my headset and powers off my computer. I text tommy and tell him goodnight then gets into pajamas and heads to bed.

Ok so this was Abit of a longer one,I'm not that sure tho. But hope you enjoyed this chapter,this might be a decently long wattpad,but idk yet. Anyways thanks for reading!