"Move a Little Closer Now"

Start from the beginning

"Ok, Jessica, we are in First. Class. First class is in the front of the plane...oh, here are our seats" Harry explained to me, motioning to our seats.

They were huge like almost sofas.

Wasn't first class for rich famous people?

Maybe since it was very late at night, or very early in the morning, we got a discount.

"The plane will take off momentarily..." the lady over the speakers announced.

I started to get nervous jitters when the plane lurched forward.

I squeaked and Harry chuckled. I glared at him and he soon shut up.

I nestled into his shoulder, afraid of what would happen. A huge heavy thing trying to get up thousands of feet in the air is a scary thing to think about.

I also gripped his hand and closed my eyes. Memories of reading about plane crashes flickered into my head.

After all we have been through we are not dying because of a plane crash.

All of a sudden the plane stopped moving.

I peered about from Harry's side, confused.

A loud roaring made me even more confused.

Then...boom.

The plane shot forward, making me squeal again and hiding back into Harry.

He obviously took enjoyment in this because he couldn't stop laughing.

"Calm down, Jessica, it's just a plane. I have been on these all the time!"

I didn't believe him. Planes are dangerous.

"How much longer?" I asked, tired of not talking. I needed to know when we would get off this plane.

"And she talks!" he screamed, grinning at me.

I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry...eh, a couple of hours, like...seven I think."

I rolled my head back and sighed.

"But that's so long..." I twiddled my fingers.

Five minutes later of staring at my hands, I spoke up again.

"I'm bored"

He smiled at me.

"Well that was fast"

"I know."

"Try to...sleep maybe? I am going to sleep because we will have a long day ahead of us once we land"

I thought about it. He was right, but I didn't want to sleep. I had a ton of adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Fine..." I grumbled and searched for the blanket that the airline provided.

Harry lifted up the armrest thing and leaned over, grabbing me and pulling me into his side.

"Goodnight" he murmered, half-asleep already.

Ten minutes of forcing myself to sleep, I sat up, extremely frustrated.

I couldn't really move because Harry had an iron grip around my waist.

Completely and super bored, I found a magazine tucked into the back of the seat in front of me.

I devourered the magazine in about five minutes. It was all about tacky and useless objects like fake zebras or something junky like that.

It made me kind of jealous that people would actually waste their money on stuff like that. I never got anything let alone over-priced stuff like that.