Scars of the Past🖤💜

I was just about to get ready to go out, and so I stood in front of my closet, thinking about what I should wear.

"Meg, c'mon, start getting ready.

Sighing, Mega turned off his screen, turning around.

"Here," Jacob threw Mega clothes to change, "this is good."

"Alright," Mega started changing.

He was very skinny and had many marks, so he didn't like to change in front of anyone.

Jacob looked around, and quickly turned his head back embarrassed, not expecting Mega to be changing.

Luckily, Mega didn't notice anything.

Jacob, however, did a doubletake, seeing many upon many scars all over Mega's body.

His whole right side, from above his knee all the way up his ribs, were pearly white, self harm scars.

Mega, finally looking up, noticed Jacob standing stone still, looking at his sides.

"I-" he was speechless. That was one of his worst fears - the fear of someone finding out.

Jacob awoke from his trance of shock, apologizing and turning away.

On the way out, Jacob grabbed Mega's wrist and pulled him into a hug.

"Megs... I love you, please don't forget that."

Mega nodded silently, a tear sliding down his face into Jacob's hoodie.

//note, I just realized it's unfinished but I might later fix it up!