CHAPTER 6 (editing)

Bpov

I woke up to someone shaking me. I kinda got freaked out not realizing where I was at first and there my fist to hit who ever was ever trying to touch me.

But they caught my hand. "Hey, it's me Edward! Remind me never to get you angry. And ouch!" He was shaking his hand. The one he caught my fist with.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you. I wasn't thanking. I thought I was in my office and you remember the rest." I explained to him.

"I remember. The reason I woke you up is it almost time to go."

I jumped up and grabbed my bag. I grabbed a change of cloth out of it and went to the bathroom.

I can't believe I almost hit my boss. What is going through your, oh yeah Mike putting his hands all over me.

I cringed at the thought of it. I changed my clothes and put my hair back up.

I walked out and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

I wasn't paying attention and ran right into Edward.

"First you try to hit me now you run into me your off to a good start today." He laughs.

I blushed. I saw that he had two coffee in his hands. "Please tell me one of those are mine." He smiles.

"Yeah!" He hands me the coffee. "Thank you, so much."

"Are you ready?" He asked me. "Umm, yeah sure." I looked at him confused.

"I thought you could ride with me seems like we were both going to the airport anyways."

I just nodded. We walked out and get into his car. Once we got there we board the plane.

I saw Mike board the plane he walked over and sat down next down to me.

"I hope we can start over Swan!" He puts his hand on my knee. "I don't think so Mike. Keep your grubby hands off of me." I push his hand off of me and got up and move.

"Come on Swan you don't have to be that way." I ignored him.

I went and sat in back. I fasten my seat belt. I started to cry.

Why does Mike got to put his hands all over me. He creeps me.

"Bella you alright?" I heard someone ask. " just leave me alone!" The person didn't. Instead they sat down next to me.

"Did Mike try something again?" I was confused at how this person knew. So I turned and looked. It was Edward.

"Bella why are you crying?" I turned and looked back out the window. "I really don't want to talk about it."

Truth be I don't really know you or trust you. Plus you are my boss.

He stayed seated beside though. I fell asleep. All of sudden I woke up to a sudden jerking of the jet.

I gasp. "What's going on." I asked. Then it happened again. "I'm not sure. I'll be right back." Edward said.

I looked out the window and I seen lighting. I gripped the seat.

The jet kept jerking. I felt scared. Then these oxygen masked came falling down in front of me.

I went threw myself back in my seat. I then was trying nervously to fasten my seat belt but couldn't get.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I was freaking out. Then I felt the familiar shock go through my hands.

I look over and it was Edward. "Bella breath!" I was hyperventilating.

Then the jet started to shake.

I grabbed Edward hand and squeezed it. There was something wrong I couldn't hear anything.

It felt like you were being put under for surgery but a little different. Edward helped me put the oxygen masked on.

We had to brace for impact the pilot said. The saying you see your life flash before you before you die. Well it's the same for almost dying to.

All I kept thinking before I blacked out, is that this can't be happening. That I didn't want to die yet. I had so much to live for.

Then I felt very big bump or jerk then everything went black.

I don't all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

Check out Take the ice by Alyssa_May_