He knew pain, but he obviously had been trained to deal with it. This hero would cause issues if he continued against us but in this state I had the upper hand. I just needed to convince him to not fight us. A show of force worked in most cases but I think this one will be different.

Any idiot can do pain, I have something else up my sleeve. I suck my pop for a second before taking it back out. My fingers moved to his cheeks pressing him to open his jaw. He snarled and fought only for a second before I got it open and placed the flavored sweet in his mouth.

His look held a lot of confusion as a light flush dusted his cheeks, "Not gonna lie, I don't feel like killing you. If I do that I'll have every hero in Japan on my ass. So let's keep this little rivalry between us" I lightly boop his nose, "If you do that I promise I won't hurt any civilians and drop my mercenary dealings. Deal?"

His expression was still defiant. He locked eyes with me before cracking the candy between his teeth. I let my grin spread across my face once I saw him swallow the pieces spitting out the stick.

The look of defiance turned to confusion before sudden realization, "What did you do to that lolipop?"

"What ever do you mean? You watched me suck on it myself" I rolled my eyes, "Not my fault you ate it like an animal"

"You mothe-"

"Shhhh" I pressed a finger to his lips, "You should calm down or you're going to make this so much worse for yourself. Such a potty mouth. Your fans worship the ground you walk on, you think they'll continue if they knew what you were really like?"

I stood fixing my jacket. He stood up but stumbled slightly. His eyebrows were furrowed but he didn't seem to give up. Feathers moved as if to attack me but they glided softly twirling in the air. It was almost pretty.

His hand ran through his hair as he gripped his head starting to stumble again this time quickly losing balance. I pulled him forward letting him lean on me lazily.

"What did... what did you do to me kid?" He slurred slightly resting his head on my shoulder

"You did this to yourself. It's a relaxer agent. In small doses it helps you stay calm, keeps you relaxed, and can keep your spirit up. When taken and ingested in a larger dose it completely relaxes the muscles. Makes all worries go away but can make you weak"

"Fuuck" he drawled. He started to sway so I grabbed his sides to keep him steady. His head slid to look at my hands, "W...what the hell"

"My offer still stands. You obviously can't beat me in this condition"

His hand found their way to my upper arms trying to hold himself as he lifted his head.

"Just say yes pretty bird, keep this deal between us. I'd hate to have to kill you. Especially when you are so sweet like this"

He seemed to give up on supporting himself completely leaning into me. His arms moved to lazily hang off my shoulders and I could see his wings slump down. Finally I felt him slowly nod.

"Aren't you a good boy" I slowly moved us down to the ground so he could lay down his head resting on my thighs rather than having to support his weight

He squinted angrily. He didn't have the energy to give an angry look so it just came out as a half assed angry squint, "Im on my wings"

"Well why did you lay on them?" I unwrap a new pop for myself.

"I can't fucking move" I watched his wings ruffle the slightest bit as he tried. The harshness in his words contrasted the soft slur in his voice.