Raking a hand through my hair, I wondered if I should just take his phone. He was clearly tired. His eyes fluttered every now and then before he forced them back open and stared at his screen. "He's working, baby. He probably won't answer for a few hours." I told him.

His lips pursed into a subtle pout unknowingly. "You think?"

"Mhm, you know he'll text you when he can."

He titled his head towards me. "Has he texted you?"

"Not since he got to work."

Casting one last hesitance glance towards his phone, he shut it off, only after turning the ringer on, and turned towards me. "Can I sleep in here again tomorrow?"

"Depends how good of a pillow you are."

"I'm a good one." He sniffed. "Really good- so you should let me sleep here more."

"Oh? But I haven't even tried you yet."

He suddenly laid down completely flat. "Go ahead. I'm perfect."

"Perfect, huh?" I laughed as my hand snuck up his side. "Then I guess you can sleep here more."

"Every night."

"Almost every night."

"Every night." He tried again.

"You kick in your sleep." I told him. Still, my arm slid across his torso so I could pull him closer. He happily rolled over so he was only a few inches away. I wanted him closer but would wait until we actually went to sleep.

"You snore and I never mind."

"I would never snore." I denied.

"You do. It's super loud."

Pinching his side, "Stop lying."

He squirmed around until he was pressed against my chest. "I'll record it and show you."

"Mm? Gonna watch me while I sleep?" I drawled and pinched his side again. "That's weird, babe."

"I wouldn't watch you." His back arched, trying to avoid my hands. I stopped, only when he was flushed against me- right where he should be. "I would just.. observe. No- appreciate."

"Let me know if I look hot, okay?"

His eyes flicked up to mine before hesitantly mumbling, "..You always do."

I leaned closer to him. "Hm? What was that?"

"You heard me." He insisted shyly.

"I'm an old man. My hearing is bad."

"You are old." He mumbled thoughtfully and I quickly pinched his side again. "Ah- Okay, okay. I said you always do."

I leaned back, satisfied. "Mhm. You have a hot, older boyfriend. You should appreciate me more."

He quickly looked up as his eyebrows pinched. "I do." He assured hurriedly, almost afraid I wouldn't believe him. "I like you a lot. Like-" He cut himself off, trying to think of what to say. Finally, "Just.. a lot."