Extra chapter: Qi Rong

This chapter contains some insults.

"Dad!"

"Damn no! I am not your fucking dad!", thought Qi Rong annoyed.

"Dad! Listen to me! Make it again, make it again!", the Gu Zi cried.

"No, you little fuck. I am tried. Enough with the spiritual powers today. I have to charge them now."

"Dad... don't be like that. I know how strong you are!", Gu Zi cried cheerfully and got on top of Qi Rong who was laying in the ground and wanted finally to get some rest.

"Make the green ghost again! Show it to me!", Gu Zi cried again.

Fuck. Why was this child alwayas so cheerful? Qi Rong couldn't refuse him any wish and always gave in to him.

"Okay, one last time and then you are quiet till tomorrow 7 am", he finally agreed.

Gu Zi waited a bit. "Hm... maybe", he said.

Qi Rong: "What??? You're going to be quiet otherwise I will pin down your mouth until 3 pm!!!"

Gu Zi: "Tz... okay, okay. Now, make the ghost appear again!"

Qi Rong sighed. Then he used his worn-out spirtual powers to make a green ghost appear.

Gu Zi: "WOW! THAT'S SO COOL! THAT'S SO AMAZING!"

Qi Rong: "What's with you? You have seen it over a thousand times now. Don't you ever get tired of it? Dumbass."

Gu Zi: "HEY! No, it's still cool and it will remain cool forever! Besides the ghost admire you! That's so cool, it's like your their king!"

Qi Rong rolled his eyes. Why didn't that dumbass of a child understand. "Well, I am something like that... not a king but like their master or owner", he said.

"THAT'S SO COOL!"

"ARGH, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SLEEP!"

Gu Zi rolled from top of Qi Rong to down to his side.

"Thanks", he mumbled and then fell asleep in seconds.

The next day

Gu Zi woke up. Qi Rong wasn't next to him. Where did he go? He never disappeared like that...

"Dad?", Gu Zi whispered.

Then he realized that he was in the mortal realm. There were no demons that could hurt him. Maybe some ghosts but since it was morning there shouldn't be any. Still, he was left alone somewhere on the street and didn't now where to return to...

Where is he?

Gu Zi stood up and started walking onto a street. People were already awake and crowded on the streets. Gu Zi didn't want to be bothered by them and went to a small alley where nobody seemed to be. He knew that Qi Rong would probably not be on the streets but in some alley, whatever he was doing right now. Maybe I annoyed him too much yesterday?

Then a foot met Gu Zi's back.

"Ouch!", he screamed and turned around. The foot belonged to a tall and muscular man. He had a big scar in his lips and earrings. His head was shaved and his eyebrows lookes really bushy. Also when he raised his arm to hit Gu Zi, he could see bushy hair under his arms. Then he realized the pain on his face since he got hit right there.

"OUCH! STOP THAT!", he cried. "WHO ARE YOU?" Gu Zi was more angry than afraid of the big man but he already started crying since he was hurt a lot.

"STOP IT!", he cried again but the man started to laugh loudly.

"The question here is... who are you? You look really confused. What is a little boy like you doing here in my alley where I sell my drugs?

Fucking drug seller, Gu Zi thought. "Screw you!", he then cried out again. Now the man was pissed off.

"Who taught you manners?", he said in a furious, dark voice.

Gu Zi started crying hardly. He couldn't run away because the first kick from the man hit him right on his knee and it hurt so much he could not stand up from the ground.

"Be quiet and let me finish with you", the muscleman said and cracked his hands.

He took a swing to hit Gu Zi again but was hit by a stone on his head.

"Damn, what was that? Who got the guts to...", he screamed and turned to where the stone had come from.

Gu Zi's heart started fluttering when he saw that Qi Rong was the one who threw the stone.

"DAD!", he screamed.

The muscleman looked at Gu Zi: "That wimp is your father? Look at his body, he is fucking weak. Now look closely how I will finish with him in seconds."

Qi Rong: "HAHAHAHAHA! STOP BABBLING LIKE THAT! YOU ARE THE DEAD ONE! HAHAHAHHA!"

The muscleman: "Jesus, he's a psycho, too."

Qi Rong: "YOU'RE CALLING ME A PSYCHO? DID I HURT THAT CHILD? YOU ARE THE FUCKING PSYCHO HERE! HOW CAN YOU HURT A CHILD? ARE YOU DUMB? HAHAHAHA AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT!"

Qi Rong finally used his spirtual powers.

"Go, kill him, daddy!" Gu Zi screamed.

Na na, what had he done to this child?

Qi Rong used his spiritual powers to bond the muscleman so he couldn't move.

"HEY! WHAT'S THAT?", the man screamed and tried to release himself which clearly did not work. He couldn't move the chains out of spirtual power.

Qi Rong neared himself to the muscleman and faced him. Their faces were inches away.

"You better, never ever, hurt a child again. No hitting, no violence. Otherwise, I'll come and kill you. Be aware of that. YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER, HAHAHAHAHA!", Qi Rong said to the man and moved away to pick Gu Zi up. He carried him on his arms away from the scenerie and leaving the muscleman who was screaming and fear-sweating in the chains alone in the alley.

„Why didn't you kill him", Gu Zi who was still carried on Qi Rong's back now asked.

„It wasn't necessary. He's just a dumb mortal who we will never see again anyway", Qi Rong said calmly not wanting to admit that he did not want Gu Zi to see how he killed a person coldly in front of him. He had grown to like Gu Zi. He wanted to be more honest and responsible to him. And he didn't want him to get mad like himself. 

"By the way, I got something for you, little brat", Qi Rong looked at Gu Zi's face which was filled with curiosity now.

"What? What did you get me", he said, his voice filled with excitement.

"Something sweet", Qi Rong continued and pulled out a lollipop out of his pocket. "Try it."

Gu Zi licked on the lollipop: "It has a unique taste..."

"Does it taste well to you?"

"Yes, I love it! I want more of them!!!"

"No! Only this one is for you! You will have rotten teeth if you ate too much!", Qi Rong responded.

"But Dad...", Gu Zi was pouting.

"Maybe tomorrow. For today, it's only this one. Be satisfied now."

"Mhmmmm, okay!" 

They both walked away from the mortal realm Qi Rong still carrying Gu Zi on his back.