Rico shook his head why did you want me to look up him anyways if you already knew it was him.

I had to make sure it was him and besides he shot this bitch and everything i said casually.

"my nigga both to kill a nigga for some bitch let me find out." He smirked

"Ain't shit to find out she just some hoe that I fucked and dipped on and I been was supposed to kill this nigga tho"

"Yea yea" Rico said with some curious look on his face.

"Nigga fuck ya dumb ass" I got up leaving his crib and hopping in the car heading to the hospital.

For these past couple days everyone been bummed about Deja.

Rubi been at her house crying all day only time she'll leave if is blu would drag her outside.

Deja sister Kam kept on asking Rubi where she was.

Blu was sad for a day he wasn't pressed by the shit as Rubi was.

As for me i feel like it's my fault she got shot after we argued at my house that day and went to dinner Breezy thought he did some shit by following us to her house and shot her but I got something for his ass.

"Yoo ma" calling out to this sexy ass brownskin nurse with a big ass .

"Hello may I help you sir"? she turned around facing me.

Damn maybe I need to get hurt more often if the ladies in here look this good.

"You can me Izzy ma sir make me sound old"

Laughing "okay Izzy do you need help"?

"Yea can you help me put digits in my phone ma" as I took my phone out and handed it to her.

"You is funny I like you my names Vansia." She smiled at me she had some pretty ass teeth. 

"Shitt and I like you too Vansia."

"Have a nice day Izzy" as she smiled and walked away. 

I walked away to forgetting what I came here for.

"Vansia"? I yelled calling out to her making her look at me. 

"Ugh don't you know where Dejasia room is? asking her.

"Do you have any relations with her"? She questioned me.

"Yea that's my cousin" i said lying to her.  Her room is 219 down the hall to the left. I nodded  walking down the hall.

Walking into Deja's room seeing this nurse in their checking on her.  The middle aged white lady looking at me 

"Oh my bad I didn't know someone was in here " I told her as she was checking her heart beat.

"It's fine young man I'll be out your way in a second" I walked outside her room and waited.

I sat down next to the chair by her bed hold her hand.