'shit....'

then, i had another idea to occupy aren.

'time to call his little twink'

dialing the blue haired boys number, it barely got through one ring before he answered.

"y/n? hello, hi, what's up?" he asked, out of breath.

"i was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me and aren like, now" i asked.

"you and aren? y-yeah sure! i'll be over soon" he responded.

"great, see you!" i hung up and mentally cheered.

~ half an hour later ~

my leg was bouncing continuously as i sat on the kitchen chair, awaiting the arrival of my friends.

as soon as knocks could be heard from the front door, i sprang up and collected myself before opening it.

both boys stood next to eachother, saiki with his usual bored expression and kaidou looking semi-nervous.

i stood for a few seconds, forgetting words completely.

"hi" kaidou waved, which made me smile.

"hi" i said to both of them, moving aside to let them in.

"shun, aren's upstairs in his room for now, don't touch my stuff or i'll rock your shit" i threatened.

"psh. like you could beat me in a fight." he proudly stated.

"wha-"

"ok bye" he waved and ran upstairs, leaving me and kusuo alone.

i turned to face the bored boy and spoke.

"you really didn't have to come" i told.

"then i'll go." he turned around to walk away before i froze.

"what? no wait i need- can you help me with this. please." i cringed speaking as i asked for the favor.

"what do you need" he questioned, turning back to face me.

"well i don't need anything, but i just want a little help on making something."

'shit i forgot i was gonna make him some'

i stood for a second, awaiting his next move.

"i'll help if you tell me what you need help with" he remarked, crossing his arms.

"kusuo, i'm not doing this, i just ask for- advice- on how to make chocolate"

"why won't you just buy chocolate, it's so much easier?" he asked.

"because! i want it to be special, but i suck at making literally everything." i complained, sinking down onto the nearby couch.

"don't be an idiot" he spoke.

"that doesn't help" i said, glaring at him.

after a few moments, he broke the awkward silence.

"fine" he said.

"what?" i looked up at him, surprised.

"i'll help, if you give me some of the chocolate"

i stood up as my mood immediately got lifted.

"that was the plan anyways. thank you!" i jumped as i instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck out of excitment.

once i realized once i've done and already planning my own funeral, i quickly let go.