"Damn!" Mercury said pitying the guy.

"No kidding." Ruby muttered.

"This... this isn't something my mistress would do." Cinder said, sounding faintly unnerved. 'Why would she go out in the open like that? Is she winning? If that's the case, why do I feel fearful?'

Ozpin nodded. "Salem wouldn't be so cocky unless she had a very good reason."

"So," Ruby was hesitant, "this means she's got what she needed?"

Ozpin nodded. "That just might be the case." He could only hope that wasn't true.

Cinder wanted to know what the hell was going on as this wasn't a part of Salem's plan at all. Cinder had a bad feeling about this.

"Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, and that technicolor rainbow in-between, I am Salem. You may remember me from all the Grimm attacks that I cause. Yes, I am the mistress all things Grimm. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to make an announcement!" Salem said excitedly.

"What is it? Going to leave the planet and let us have peace?" Ozpin thought sarcastically.

"I will be leaving the planet with all the Grimm!" Salem remarked.

Ozpin spat out the coffee, Cinder face-faulted, and Ruby cheered.

"Woohoo!" Ruby cheered.

Everyone froze. Salem, the witch who embodies everything negative and the downfall of sentient life, said she would leave the planet with her Grimm peacefully.

"But what about me?" Cinder said, a bit louder and less composed than usual.

"Guess she had no more use for a pawn." Blake chortled out a bit darkly. Cinder's right eye slightly twitched and her underlings felt the need to scooch a few seats away from her.

"After I blow up this planet." Salem said.

"Oh shit!" Half of the group said.

RWBYNPR almost mirrored the reactions of there on screen counterparts, albeit saying, "Of course" altogether and with a few eye rolls.

"And there it is." Ozpin sighed out as he took a nice, long sip of his coffee. He knew he should've expected something like that.

"Who cares about the planet, what about me?" Cinder urged on, a bit desperate to know her fate. Alternate universe or not, she felt she should never be screwed sideways. By anyone.

"Unless." Salem said as the world wheezes. "One of your young hunters and huntresses-in training can best me in one-on-one combat."

"So, anybody not from Team CDRL?" Nora sniped.

"They're not even here," Pyrrha said to the pancake lover.

"I am officially hosting a once-in-your-lifetime event! A tournament so grand, it will leave you breathless! I hereby dub it...the Grimm Games! Be part of the conversation on Twitter at #GrimmGames!" Salem said holding up a scroll.

"Son of a bitch is trending!" Ozpin said checking his scroll.

Ozpin held back a groan through his mood lowering was noticeable by a few, namely Ren. "Is there an actual social media battle between you two?"

Ozpin looked at him for a few seconds. "Maybe. It's complicated. Let's just say she seems to be more... fruitful on followers."

"To be fair," Pyrrha chimed in, "you're a headmaster with little appeal to teenagers both digitally and reality wise while she is essentially the goddess over criminals with connections to people, some of whom who don't need to be covert." Despite her limited social interactions, she knew marketing and demographics thanks to her celeb status. Weiss nodded with her, understanding the situation as well.