With a new determination in his eyes, he began charging at me.

I sprinted at him in return and as he threw his first hit, I launched myself forward, cartwheeling over him.

As I landed, he quickly shot an attack in my direction.

"Fire Ball Jutsu!"

"Earth Style: Mud Wall!" I slammed my hands against the ground creating a wall to deflect his fire.

As the fire dispersed, I removed the barrier.

Ok, Kakashi. Let's see you handle this.

"Earth Release: Rising Boulders!" Suddenly, a stream of large rocks shot from the ground and hovered in front of me.

I ran forward, kicking the boulders at him one by one. They flew through the sky at a remarkable speed, but he easily dodged them, as I knew he would.

I wasn't planning on hitting him with a boulder, I was using them as a distraction to set him up for my main attack.

As I shot the last one towards him, I focused my energy, bringing my hands together in front of me, and watched the shadow of the final boulder.

When it zoomed by Kakashi, I quickly attached its shadow to Kakashi's body.

Gotcha. I smirked.

As the rock flew backwards, the shadow dragged Kakashi along with it. His eyes widened as his body was shot into the air and flailed behind the large piece of earth.

The boulder smashed into a tree, and Kakashi smashed into the tree right after it. The sound of his body smacking against the crackling wood filled the valley.

Kakashi let out a loud groan as the wind was knocked out of him.

"Oooh," I heard Asuma called as he chuckled. "That's gotta hurt."

The other teams had gathered around previously to watch our sparring. Having Shikamaru there too definitely made me step it up a notch.

I wanted him to be impressed with me, and, hopefully, proud to have me as a big sister.

Kakashi glared at me with frustration and rage as he stood back to his feet. It was pretty obvious that no one had bested him in awhile, and he was clearly pissed about it.

As he walked towards me, he began to lift up his headband, showing off his sharingan.

Oh, so he's like pissed pissed. I chuckled to myself, getting back into an attack stance.

Let's go, Kakashi. I'm not afraid of you.

He began his next series of hand signs when Jiraiya jumped down into the training fields between us.

"Hey, now. I thought the kiddos were supposed to be doing the training," he laughed as he looked at me and Kakashi, observing our dirty and sweaty selves.

Kakashi broke out of his stance, and stood tall, still staring at me.

Jiraiya walked over and put his hand on Kakashi's shoulder, "She's a lot tougher than she looks, huh?"