"Y'know he can hear you right?" I suddenly speak up, bringing everyone's, including the blonde's, attention to me. "And I don't think he looks scary, I think he looks pretty cool and bad-ass" I finish saying with a small smile on my face. Unknown to me, the blonde slightly smiles at the compliment.

"Hey, I said to show some respect!" Uenoyama said, slightly raising his voice, shocked at my words.

'Are you sure you're not the one scared of him?' I question in my mind, before coming up with an amazing idea, or at least an amazing idea in my mind.

"Don't worry Uenoyama, you're still cool in my books!" I say, slightly joking, wanting to see his reaction. He slightly froze and if you looked close enough, you could see a pink hue coat his cheeks. I slightly tilt my head in confusion.

'Dude, calm down, I barely complimented you.'

"Heya. Sorry I'm late Er..." I hear coming from the doorway. Turning my body, I look to see the owner of the voice. The guy who spoke had honey-blonde hair, long enough for him to tye it back into a man-bun. He had a bit of a goatee, with his facial hair a few shades darker than his hair colour. His eyes were a nice amber-gold which looked a lot like honey. He looked a bit skinnier than the other blonde but still stood a few inches taller than me. Overall, he was attractive, was probably pretty laid back, and could probably give amazing hugs.

"Whoa... who the heck?!" he exclaimed, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey," Uenoyama casually said, taking a more relaxed approach to this blonde, confirming my earlier suspicion. "This is our bassist, Haruki-san," Uenoyama explained to us.

"Bassist?" Mafuyu asked, still not knowing a lot about bands and music, in general.

"The instrument he uses produces a lower sound than what yours does," I explain to Mafuyu the best I can. "Because of this, he is in the part of the band that helps to keep the rhythm," I finish, concluding my basic explanation, leaving Uenoyama a bit shocked. In the distance, I can hear the older band members questioning why we were here.

"Rhythm?" Mafuyu questioned.

'Oohhh, this will be a long process.'

Uenoyama slightly mumbles something to Mafuyu and nudges him forward, saying, "Go on."

All eyes are now on him and I'm a bit confused about what is happening. My questions are immediately answered when he introduces himself.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Mafuyu Sato," he says, slightly bowing. Uenoyama suddenly nudges me too, telling me to introduce myself as well. I slightly roll my eyes and do as he says.

"It's nice to meet you guys as well. I'm Y/n Ito," I say, finally introducing myself to Uenoyama, as well as his bandmates. "We both came here to watch you play," I continue, looking at Mafuyu, making sure I'm saying the right things. Seeing a nod come from him, I know I used the right words, and I turn back to face the older dudes in the room, hoping they will let us watch.

"Watch us..." Haruki started.

"...Play?" Kaji finishes.

They then turn to each other, and with their index finger, they touch each other's finger-tips and make a slight humming sound.

They suddenly get into smug poses, with smug looks on their faces. I try to keep my laughs in, but can't once I hear them speak.

"Well, in that case..." Kaji starts.

"Guess we'll have to show you what we can do," Haruki finishes.

I can't hold my laughter in anymore and start laughing as hard as I can. I end up falling and rolling on the floor, but I don't care, I'm enjoying myself too much.