Week 2 of May

The show opens with pyro.

Mauro:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to RAW IS WAR! We are live in El Paso Texas! What a night we have for you tonight! As always im Mauro Ranallo here with Darth Maul himself Corey Graves and Excalibur!

Corey:I prefer Boba Fett Mauro.

Excalibur:The feeling in here tonight is electric! In our main event we have The World Heavy weight Champion Shinsuke Nakamura taking on Aleister Black!

Corey:But dont forget folks Rey Mysterio is defending his United States Championship once again tonight in an open challenge!

Mauro:Indeed and als-

The crowd erupts

Corey:WHAT?!?!

Excalibur:NO WAY!!!

Mauro:AFTER MONTHS OF INJURY! HES BACK! WE HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE SUMMERSLAM OF LAST YEAR WHERE HE WAS PUT ON THE SHELF HES BACK!!!!

Wyatt walks out with a big ole smile.He walks down and enters the ring

Wyatt:Immmmmm baaaaaaack!

The crowd erupts

Wyatt:Its great to be back home....Ladies and gentlemen The Danger Zone is back and better than ever! This knees good and im ready to kick some ass!!!! Oh and i will be at Backlash and i am challenging a certain someone........Boyce...........You know who im talking about...I challenge Daniel Boyce to a match at Backlash!

He drops the mic and walks out.

Mauro:Wow! Well folks those were some crazy words from Wyatt but in our first match we have Kylie Rae vs Rhea Ripley.

Brian Zane:The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Chicago Illinois,weighing in at 138 pounds....SMILEY KYLIE RAAAE!!!!

Kylie walks out and poses before running down and rolling in the ring.

Brian:And her opponent from Adelaide Australia,weighing in at 137 pounds....RHEA RIIIIPLLLLEEEY!

Rhea walks out looking badass as she enters the ring.

The bell rings and Rhea runs and kicks Kylie

Mauro:MAMA MIA!!!

Excalibur:She lost her Smackdown Womens Championship at Wrestlemania and was then traded to the Raw brand.Rhea can not be happy!

Rhea gets ontop of Kylie and starts to hit her over and over and over again.She headbutt Kylie as the ref pulls her off.The ref talks to her and checks on Kylie who wants the match to go on.She runs at Kylie but she slides under her and goes for a rollup but Rhea grabs her and slams her down!She grabs Kylie and tosses her across ghe ring.Rhea screams and grabs Kylie but she rolls Rhea up for the pin and wins!