𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 fight

It's like a really big fight not just argue for 5 minutes and then hug it's a big fight

1986
James:
            Your POV
It's been a few weeks since cliff died and James has let himself go. I mean all of us are deeply affected but James it's just sad. I had been sleeping on the couch cause of it.

Regular POV

You walked up the stairs picking up clothes, you rolled your eyes as you did so. You walked into your room to see James passed out on the bed with a bottle of vodka in his hand, there was whiskey bottles and beer cans everywhere. You threw a can at James and it hit his head. "Ow what the fuck (y/n)" James said "don't what the fuck me james" you said "what's your problem" James said "my problem?" You said looking looking at him "yeah your problem" he said "I'm not the problem here James you are" you said giving him a dirty look. "I'm not a problem" he said getting up and stumbled a little. "Yes you are James, your drunk 24/7, you smell like a pig, speaking of when's the last time you took a shower" you said getting madder. "I am not drunk all the time" James said getting in your face. "And you clearly haven't brushed your teeth" you said " well why don't you go be with someone e we god not a slob like me" James said "excuse me" you said with a mad confused face. "Yeah w you heard what I said" James said "fine" you said, you felt your face heat up with anger and sadness. You walk out of  the room. "(Y/n) wait, I'm sorry" James said following you to the door. "It's fine James I know when I'm not wanted" you said and walked outside. "Please (y/n)" James said as you got in your 1983 gmc jimmy. You closed the door and drove off leaving James. You looked back once you got out of the drive way, you saw james in the drive way sitting with his knees up and his face in his hands. Your eyes got really watery and you started to cry. You new just were to go.  

               James's pov

(Y/n) was pissed. I should have never said that. I followed her out to her truck and pleaded with her to stay, I knew I had done it this time; most of our fights were argue for a few minutes then make up. She drove out of the drive way snd I kinda fell on my butt and put my hands on my head and my knees were up, yeah I was crying I had just possibly lost the love of my life. I looked at my left hand, my wedding ring; that made me brake down. "Daddy?" Shit, Fenella I thought. I got up. "Hey fen" I said picking her up. "What's wrong" she asked putting her little hand on my face. "Nothing" I said trying to hold it in. "Where's mommy" fen said Damnit. "Mommy will be back tomorrow" I said walking In the house, I put fen done on the couch and turned the tv on for her. "Daddy's gunna go and take a shower ok" I said  to her, she nodded. I got up stairs and in the shower; I just let it all out.
       I got out of the shower, my eyes were blood shot. I brushed my teeth a went downstairs. "Fen lets go get dressed" I said. Fen got up and I took her upstairs. We got to her room and I went to her closet. I put this on her bed.

 I put this on her bed

I really do miss cliff

I really do miss cliff. Fen got dressed and we left, I new we're (y/n) was.

Your POV

I knocked on the the door and waited. "(Y/n)?" Kirk said then he saw you were crying. "What's wrong" he asked "it's James" you said looking down. "Come in" Kirk said. You went in and sat down at the bar. "(Y/n)?" Lars said coming out of his room. James. Kirk whispered what happened. Lars whispered back, Kirk put his hands up like this🤷🏼‍♀️. You told them what happened and then put your head down. "I'm sorry I don't think he meant that he loves you, I mean for fucks sake y'all are married, y'all have a kid" Lars said "i don't know...do you have a smoke" you said lifting your head up. Kirk handed you a cigarette and a lighter. You put the cig in your mouth and lit it. You heard a knock at the door. Please don't be james. You thought. Lars went to go get the door. James and fen walked, you quickly hide the cigarette. "Mommyyy" fen said and ran up to you. You picked her up "Hey butterfly" you said hugging her. You saw James and looked at him, you put Fenella down and Lars took her upstairs. "So um I need to talk to you" James said to you. "Go on" you said "I'm sorry (y/n) I should have never said what I said and I completely regret it, and you were right I really have let myself go" James said and he went on and on. You had enough of him going on, so you kissed him to make him stop. "It's fine" you said pulling away and putting your forehead on his. James smiled and gave you one more kiss and y'all hugged. "I love you" James said "I love you to" you said. "YESSSSS" Kirk yelled, you and James gigged.

Y'all drove home in separate cars cause y'all too separate cars but once y'all got home y'all had a family movie night. You cuddled up with James and fen in his lap.