𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙

1989

The boys were over at you and kirks house and you were In the mood. You came downstairs and walk up to Kirk and kissed he, just a little peck was it. "What was that for" he asked "no reason" I said sitting next to him. You cuddled up to him and put your hand almost in his man Area. He gave you a look "do you want to go upstairs" he asked "no that's fine.......not while there here" you whispered the last part in his ear. Kirk looked at the boys and sighed in defeat.

"Thanks Kirk" James said as him and the boys walked out. You went up to Kirk and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. Y'all were kissing when he picked you up, you wrapped you legs around his waist. There's a pretty big height difference so it was easy for him to maneuver you. He carried up to y'alls room and gently put you on y'all bed. He got on top of you and started to kiss you lightly, he grabbed the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. You took his off. Kirk mover to your neck and started to slide his hands up and down your sides. You moaned and he took your pants off. You took his pants off and he slide inside of you, you moaned. He started to pick up the Pace and your moans got louder. Y'all had been going at it for about 20mins and your back Arts and your toes curled, Instant relief. Kirk did a few more sloppy thrusts and he cummed.